Diablo IV

Anyone wanting to set up a clan? I’m having some trouble with Stronghold bosses by myself. Level 45 trap setting rogue. Quite enjoying it.

Anyone wanting to set up a clan? I’m having some trouble with Stronghold bosses by myself. Level 45 trap setting rogue. Quite enjoying it.
More than happy to - me and a friend playing it - I play on Pc and ps5 and assuming you have have cross console clans
58!!! :eek:
I’ve got long Covid so home all the time and I’m only lvl 44 :lol:

I got it on Thursday last week.
Nearly 70 as of today.

Also running a HC Sorc that’s 26 (scary as fuck on HC)

The grind is stupidly real like 60+
Love the detail on this own. It doesn’t just look like a computer game now.

Have to say it’s been refreshing how complete it all is. From Day one. Loot is balanced and generous. No stupid little quest killing bugs. No glitches. Nowt.

Apart from a disconnection :lol:
Aye it is smooth, servers last day or so shitting themselves on PC side anyway as constantly at 120+ MS ping which isn’t great.

Last edited:
More than happy to - me and a friend playing it - I play on Pc and ps5 and assuming you have have cross console clans

Nearly 70 as of today.

Also running a HC Sorc that’s 26 (scary as fuck on HC)

The grind is stupidly real like 60+

Aye it is smooth, servers last day or so shitting themselves on PC side anyway as constantly at 120+ MS ping which isn’t great.

Yeah man set something up and we can all join and help each other out. Definitely some stuff can’t be done single player like

Picked this up last week, currently got a level 35 rogue on the go. Haven’t used any guides or anything like that so definitely not running an optimal build or play style but having fun with it so far. Still haven’t died yet on WT1 so I’m classing that as an achievement at least :lol:

You are not joking its a serious grind.50 to 60 for me took same time as 1-50. I really want want 100 before battle pass gets released.
You do realise that when the battle pass is released in season 1 you will need to create another new seasonal character for this and start from scratch?

Also for levelling purposes 1-85 is 245.5 million xp and then 85-100 is 245.5 million xp 😂😂😂

Also any one that is in the clan at the moment should have the ability to invite any 1 else that requested to join as I think I gave everyone permissions

Last edited:

Back