Diablo IV

The main thin I noticed were the buffs to some defence which it was in desperate need of.

I had no bother playing chain lightening, things died quick enough but then a stupid corpse bow would hit me from off the screen.
Playing Ice shards, as long as you don't go daft spamming them and depleting mana, it's powerful but a bit of a glass cannon.

Got this with a new console I got a fortnight back, I've never played any Diablo games. I've seen a lot of people raving about it on various forums, I love gaming. Am I missing a trick here, is it worth the time of the installation?

Aye I'll download it tonight when I go to bed. As you say, nothing to lose. I'll get back to this thread after I've had a dabble, let yous know what I think.
It’s pretty mindless at times but it’s a decent game.

I’m not sure if you get the choice when it’s your first character but if you do then do the main story instead of a seasonal one.

Thinking of getting this given its hype. I like Destiny 2 so know all about the grind. The only thing putting me off this is it seems like it’s mindless button mashing yet loads find it massively addictive. What’s the sell?

Thinking of getting this given its hype. I like Destiny 2 so know all about the grind. The only thing putting me off this is it seems like it’s mindless button mashing yet loads find it massively addictive. What’s the sell?
Getting better gear, better skills, to the point that dungeons that you struggled to complete end up getting absolutely obliterated and then repeat.

I got this game as I had a Cex voucher burning a hole in my pocket before BG3 comes out on PS5 and I really wish I hadn't. It's a very thin game in terms of any kind of immersion i find. Go to grey location, spam a couple of buttons on your controller till bunch of grey brown things die, rinse and repeat. Meh.

Second season has gotten me back into the game. Sorcerer is the new meta and it's overpowered as hell. But the season itself is a lot better than the previous iteration.

Back