Diablo IV

Is this too much of a time sink for a Destiny 2 player?

I do enjoy a loot/grind game but question whether I have enough time to run two of this style game side by side.

I do enjoy a loot/grind game but question whether I have enough time to run two of this style game side by side.

You'll be fine.

I've fallen out of love with the dungeon crawler genre as it's turning very MMO-esque as all about the gear, in the past it used to be about just beating the end boss on the hardest difficulty.

How does this play on consoles for controls. Always thought it was more of a mouse type control game.
I have bought it in both PC and ps5 and honestly it’s so smooth on console - sits really well with a controller.
Wife surprised me Thursday with it. 😎

Shame my internet is flakey mind as it’s very sensitive.
Superb game so far I’ve just finished the campaign and absolutely loved it

I have bought it in both PC and ps5 and honestly it’s so smooth on console - sits really well with a controller.

Love the detail on this own. It doesn’t just look like a computer game now.

Have to say it’s been refreshing how complete it all is. From Day one. Loot is balanced and generous. No stupid little quest killing bugs. No glitches. Nowt.

Apart from a disconnection :lol:

I got early access but didn’t manage to get on as much as planned. I’m only just finished act5 and it’s good so far.

Usually pick barbarian every game but went with sorcerer for a change and it’s good.

I got early access but didn’t manage to get on as much as planned. I’m only just finished act5 and it’s good so far.

Usually pick barbarian every game but went with sorcerer for a change and it’s good.
Playing a bone spirit necro at moment currently 57. Sacrificing pets for damage and things go boom

Takes some levelling this mind.

I feel like I've been absolutely caning it and I'm only lvl 61.

How people are at 100 is beyond me.

Takes some levelling this mind.

I feel like I've been absolutely caning it and I'm only lvl 61.

How people are at 100 is beyond me.
Watching some of the hardcore 100 runs were unreal.

Wudijo (spelling) works first then lost his character to a death on the level 100 Lilith 😂

Insane like. I’m not where near the finished article etc but Christ the damage hits hard. Especially if it crits
I think of builds are like that at the minute. If I crit I get an extra swing, it’s an aoe attack so it just starts chaining.

Then when things die they explode on death so everything dissapears.

Nah I was massive destiny fan.tbh destiny 2 a grind .so is diablo
Level 58 started playing on Saturday. It's a full on grind at the moment and back to work next Monday. Going to be a struggle to get to 100 by then

Last edited:

Back