Detonate capsules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you start, your body becomes dependant on them, you can't stop really.

Reading your posts make me laugh,you make it sound like snack! you talk so much bollocks at times.

Just accept the fact that everyone reacts differently to EVERY supplement. Just cos it works for one doesn't mean it will work for others and vise versa. Unfortunately they haven't worked for you, but stop spouting shite please.

Reading your posts make me laugh,you make it sound like snack! you talk so much bollocks at times.

Just accept the fact that everyone reacts differently to EVERY supplement. Just cos it works for one doesn't mean it will work for others and vise versa. Unfortunately they haven't worked for you, but stop spouting shite please.

Although "you can't stop" was a bit extreme, he has a point - A lot of people become dependent on stimulants.

Erm, I couldn't be certain, but I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

I thought D.A's post was, but after Zidanny's reply I was just pointing out that a lot of people do become relient upon stimulants and it's not easy to just pack them in

I thought D.A's post was, but after Zidanny's reply I was just pointing out that a lot of people do become relient upon stimulants and it's not easy to just pack them in

It was a joke. But I do know a lad who was drinking so much energy drink, he used to get the shakes if he never had a can.

The only shite I spouted was the joke about not coming off them. I've gave my opinion and experiences with these, what's the harm in that?

Aye, I have a mate that was addicted to energy drinks like. I've also known a shit-load of people that are addicted to pre-workout supplements, coffee etc.

Aye, I have a mate that was addicted to energy drinks like. I've also known a shit-load of people that are addicted to pre-workout supplements, coffee etc.

That was me till about 6 weeks ago, I had a few scares of chest pains and not being able to get a full deep breath all day so knocked it on head.

Didnt mean to cause a stir asking what I asked, just wondered what effects it would have, presumaby the hunger rebound & the drop in mood would be significant if starting to take them has such a positive effect

Didnt mean to cause a stir asking what I asked, just wondered what effects it would have, presumaby the hunger rebound & the drop in mood would be significant if starting to take them has such a positive effect

I was messing, you don't become an addict. I've not really had a hunger rebound, its just normal (I'm a fat lad), and my mood doesn't differ. Everyone is different, only speaking from my experience.

I find it better for me to space two out during the day, one at 8am and the other at 4pm.

It was a joke. But I do know a lad who was drinking so much energy drink, he used to get the shakes if he never had a can.

The only shite I spouted was the joke about not coming off them. I've gave my opinion and experiences with these, what's the harm in that?

sorry mate, its just people who read this stuff will believe you and are here for advice. I obviously didn't get your joke. I deal with people everyday who are uneducated in stuff like this and spout absolute shite based on rumour etc

once again, sorry for gobbing off !

sorry mate, its just people who read this stuff will believe you and are here for advice. I obviously didn't get your joke. I deal with people everyday who are uneducated in stuff like this and spout absolute shite based on rumour etc

once again, sorry for gobbing off !

All is forgiven. I see your point about people may believing me. Won't do it again unless its a ridiculous question!

So back on topic, I'm off work today so I decided to experiment with the detonate (if I feel like shit I can just sit on the sofa) and so i took one in the morning, and then a second one around midday.

I don't feel ill at all this time, so for those of you that suffered a bit like me, you might want to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back