Detonate capsules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to be honest, I took 2 for the first time this morning and I get no energy or stimulation whatsoever. In fact, I feel a bit tired and crappy.

So as far as I'm concerned, they're just appetite suppressants to me. probably go back to having 1 a day and just use them to stop me snacking.

I think in general I am fairly resistant to any kind of stimulant. I can easily sleep after tea/coffee/coke.

Last edited:

In fact, it's been about an hour and a half since I took 2 tablets, and I'm going to say that I do NOT like the way I currently feel. I actually feel a bit unwell and light headed.

I definitely will not be taking 2 tablets again, and after this I would look into normal appetite suppressants that don't look to do anything else.

I don't think it's for me.

edit: my heart rate is about 20 BPM higher than usual too, which I'm not a fan of.

In fact, it's been about an hour and a half since I took 2 tablets, and I'm going to say that I do NOT like the way I currently feel. I actually feel a bit unwell and light headed.

I definitely will not be taking 2 tablets again, and after this I would look into normal appetite suppressants that don't look to do anything else.

I don't think it's for me.

edit: my heart rate is about 20 BPM higher than usual too, which I'm not a fan of.

I felt like shit off two, where as with one I don't really feel anything other than not being hungry.

This is exactly my situation too. I took two to see if I would get the fabled "clean energy" but instead I feel crap.

Yeah didn't enjoy two. Rather have one and have to have a bit more will power on the days when I am fasting. I do find off one though I still have enough energy to do a full workout at around 6pm so they must give you some energy.

Took 2 this morning about half 7, the only way they suppress appetite is by making you feel sick, which I was about half 8.

Makes me feel a bit more wired, couldn't tell you my heart rate but feels faster. Hungry now like, but waiting till my lunch, just drinking loads of water.

took 2 this morning just had to do a presentation at uni don't think i've experienced a mouth as dry as that ever, does anyone else find that about an hour after taking them you get a really dry mouth?

took 2 this morning just had to do a presentation at uni don't think i've experienced a mouth as dry as that ever, does anyone else find that about an hour after taking them you get a really dry mouth?

I'm on my third bottle of water since 9am.

Took 2 this morning about half 7, the only way they suppress appetite is by making you feel sick, which I was about half 8.

Makes me feel a bit more wired, couldn't tell you my heart rate but feels faster. Hungry now like, but waiting till my lunch, just drinking loads of water.

:lol:

Interesting the differences in experiences. I'm quite relieved I'm not the only one that felt ill this morning as a result. To think that some people actually feel amazing after taking these. :eek:

I'm starting to feel better now though. Hopefully by 6pm I'll be ok for football, as I was too light headed this morning.

Last edited:

Interesting the differences in experiences. I'm quite relieved I'm not the only one that felt ill this morning as a result. To think that some people actually feel amazing after taking these. :eek:

I'm starting to feel better now though. Hopefully by 6pm I'll be ok for football, as I was too light headed this morning.

4th or 5th bottle of water now! Will be out running tonight, doubt my performance will be improved.

I feel really good on them. I took Grenade fat burners before and they gave me no energy and made me feel sick all day.

I started these yesterday. Took my first one 6:45 AM and went to work (plumber), got home 6:30, went swimming 7-8:30, got home at 9, hadn't eaten all day and still wasn't hungry. Decided to have 1 apple and 1 nectarine anyway.

Same story today, all day with nothing to eat but had some roast veg about 7:30 because my lass had made some. I wasn't hungry at all.

I don't get a 'buzz' or uplift in mood from them though. I've just done a full bottle of Dexaprine and that stuff makes me 'buzz' but can also make me shake and feel sick. Goes to show different supps work for different people. I've been looking on the Internet to see if you can mix the two but can't find anything on that and I don't fancy being the first to try it!!

I started these yesterday. Took my first one 6:45 AM and went to work (plumber), got home 6:30, went swimming 7-8:30, got home at 9, hadn't eaten all day and still wasn't hungry. Decided to have 1 apple and 1 nectarine anyway.

Same story today, all day with nothing to eat but had some roast veg about 7:30 because my lass had made some. I wasn't hungry at all.

I don't get a 'buzz' or uplift in mood from them though. I've just done a full bottle of Dexaprine and that stuff makes me 'buzz' but can also make me shake and feel sick. Goes to show different supps work for different people. I've been looking on the Internet to see if you can mix the two but can't find anything on that and I don't fancy being the first to try it!!
Don't even think about mixing the two.

You also need to remember to eat. Just eat small regularly.

Not a chance I would be mixing both of them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back