Detonate capsules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.A

Striker
I know there's another thread on it, but just wanted things to be a bit clearer.

I got some of the capsules and plan on starting them tomorrow.

Do I take 2 when I wake up, then eat half an hour later? Or when I'm hungry? Do I need to do anything after taking them, water consumption, eating etc?

I plan on running on the night rather then lifting, would it help my performance on that?

Anything I should worry about, sweating, sleeping?

Cheers all.

I would start with one and see how you go.

I have one first thing when I wake up. Then generally don't eat till about 7 on the night. Hunger seems to come and go between 1-5. I drink loads of water anyway but I would make sure you do keep hydrated.

I was fine all the previous week not eating all day then training on the night and feeling fine, but on Monday didn't feel to great by the time 6pm came to go to the gym.

I haven't had any issues with sleeping but I have them early and always have a busy day. If you are at a desk you shouldn't sweat too much.

Great, think I'll need food for my run, may have a delayed lunch.

yeah i have found that i'm just not hungry on them but i can still eat sufficiently but it is class for suppressing cravings or stopping oyu over indulging

What happens if you eat?

Nothing apparrently. My initial understanding was that you weren't meant to eat anything until the evening, but actually that is just what some people are choosing to do, because two pills takes the appetite away completely.

Today is my third day and I have chosen instead to just reduce my eating a lot rather than fast. I still have weetabix for breakfast with protein shake (an hour after the pill), at lunchtime I have just a soup (around 200 calories) and maybe an apple at some point and then in the evening I eat a meal.

1 pill has so far been enough for me. It hasn't suppressed my appetite so much that eating is a chore, but it has taken away the urges to snack. Basically I always feel like I could eat, but not that I really want to eat.

When I skipped lunch on my first day, I got a bit fidgity and irritated (impatient) by around 4.30 so that's why I've decided to keep eating at normal meal times.

Last edited:
Eerrrrrr lads. You ARE meant to eat on these things.

They just help burn calories (apparently) and stop you craving by supressing appetite.

You still have to eat!! Those not eating all day and taking these are nuts if you ask me. There is no need and it cant be good for you.

They just help burn calories (apparently) and stop you craving by supressing appetite.

You still have to eat!! Those not eating all day and taking these are nuts if you ask me. There is no need and it cant be good for you.

This I'm still eating around the 1800-2200 calorie a day mark and have lost like 4 lb since starting them last tuesday :-D

I love it when people who are clearly uneducated in such matters have an opinion on stuff they know nothing about.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html?m=1

It's called intermittent fasting and many people live this way and there's nothing nuts about it.

I think people are looking in to this a bit too much. These are just stimulants (probably overpriced) in a dose that they won't tell you. There's no magic benefit and no need to really change anything else.

Make most of the changes to your body composition through diet and training as opposed to looking for a magic pill as it seems like a lot of people on this board have been doing since it opened. You aren't going to find such a pill unless you're willing to take hard substances that make a lot of people feel like shit all day.

I think people are looking in to this a bit too much. These are just stimulants (probably overpriced) in a dose that they won't tell you. There's no magic benefit and no need to really change anything else.

Make most of the changes to your body composition through diet and training as opposed to looking for a magic pill as it seems like a lot of people on this board have been doing since it opened. You aren't going to find such a pill unless you're willing to take hard substances that make a lot of people feel like shit all day.

Spot on. Guessing these are just the normal type of fat burner? Very good for a lift before training on a morning but they can make you feel very bad and also give you a massive come down so to speak.... Used them for a boost and they do work but not eating on them doesn't last too long imo, especially if you're training hard.

Spot on. Guessing these are just the normal type of fat burner? Very good for a lift before training on a morning but they can make you feel very bad and also give you a massive come down so to speak.... Used them for a boost and they do work but not eating on them doesn't last too long imo, especially if you're training hard.

You'd be guessing wrong, unlike many 'fat burners' this isn't over stimmed shite that makes you crash after a few hours. It's got a nice clean energy feel and a great mood enhancement but its the appetite suppression that sets this apart from the others for me. I don't think it's a magic pill etc and probably doesn't burn that much extra fat but as someone doing IF its a great tool to have.

Appetite suppressents are useful, but non of these fat burners directly 'burn fat', even the benefits of ECA are a small increase in energy expenditure. Supplement companies rely on people fixing the other variables when they take these products. The amount of times I see "I took a fat burner and lost 7lbs" then when you ask them about their diet, they tell you they cut out some sort of food they ate a lot of; sorry to break the news, but it wasn't your fat burner, but it was the fact you stopped eating a food that contributed to an excess of calories.

People can't overlook the placebo effect of products such as these either, it's amazing how powerful the placebo effect can be.

Personally their are very few supplements I will give my money to, especially when they won't tell you the dose of what they are putting in a product.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon they're a placebo.

Definitely not a placebo, I genuinely feel a difference on them compared to others where I have not felt a thing.

Its not a magic pill as there is no such thing but it gives me a bit of an energy increase and supresses appetetite much better than anything else I have tried on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back