Destiny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve done the raid on 2 toons 4 times now.

Any 1 on Xbox that wants to learn or run through it and get used to it happy to help as would be nice to run regularly with same people,

I'm desperate to do it now I've levelled up using a floaty character not the hunter dude and kind of know what I'm doing. Ditto nightfalls, nine thingy and exotic weapon tedium.

@Grimes add Swanneh and invite me in to owt you fancy. Ditto Swinny, I thought we'd lost you to fifa.

I'm desperate to do it now I've levelled up using a floaty character not the hunter dude and kind of know what I'm doing. Ditto nightfalls, nine thingy and exotic weapon tedium.

@Grimes add Swanneh and invite me in to owt you fancy. Ditto Swinny, I thought we'd lost you to fifa.

Cheers mate, I'm sure I've got one of you added as of you invited me a while ago to do a nightfall and I didn't have a mic. Sorted now though and definitely up for having a regular raid group.

Reactions: moo
I’ve done the raid on 2 toons 4 times now.

Any 1 on Xbox that wants to learn or run through it and get used to it happy to help as would be nice to run regularly with same people,
I wish there were people like you on PS4.

Cheers mate, I'm sure I've got one of you added as of you invited me a while ago to do a nightfall and I didn't have a mic. Sorted now though and definitely up for having a regular raid group.

Ahh, you're thingymajiggy on Xbox live and not Grimes. Aye, you me and swindog should try to at the very least do the weekly nightfall stuff. Fancy it tonight around 7ish?

The community is half the problem in this game. 1st week of release and people expecting you to know everything.

Innit, I was genuinely distraught after a mammoth attempt at the raid. I was massively underpowered, had never done a raid before, barely done any multiplayer involving a microphone before (I'm hideously shy), didn't even know that you had revive tokens, was relying on everyone to guide me and in the end it was only Swinny who helped. Everyone else was dismissive of me instead of just pointing shit out and trying to get through things properly.

I'd love to help anyone, hell even if it's just patrols or some shite, I'd rather be doing something of benefit than wandering around grinding like fuck on me todd.

Nah mate give it a shot.

Just a bit bored running destiny by myself to be honest want to run raids n nightfall’s etc with same group of people

Do me a favour @moo I know who you are in game @Grimes who are you as I’ll probsbly have you on list. @Lester1979 yiu still around? Done raid yet?

Any one else on Xbox here reply to this and we can deffo sort it out for raids and nightfall’s etc.

@moo i won’t be on till after 8 tonight if your about

Last edited:
Nah mate give it a shot.

Just a bit bored running destiny by myself to be honest want to run raids n nightfall’s etc with same group of people

Do me a favour @moo I know who you are in game @Grimes who are you as I’ll probsbly have you on list. @Lester1979 yiu still around? Done raid yet?

Any one else on Xbox here reply to this and we can deffo sort it out for raids and nightfall’s etc.

I'll be on 7ish-9 and Grimes is lewis1212safc (99% sure).

Nah mate give it a shot.

I’m still playing it.

I’m shite for noticing when messages drop in though so I’m not being ignorant if I don’t reply @Swinny14.

If I can be on mic then I’ll speak but can’t always if the kids are around cause they’re loud and it would get annoying for everyone else.

Everyone's fucked off from the clan :lol:
Nowt was happening in the clan to be fair. The Welsh lads I used to play cod with have 2 seperate clans. The know the raid well and they have a few teams that regularly run it.

Everyone is more than welcome to join it. We weren’t even getting clan rewards.

Nowt was happening in the clan to be fair. The Welsh lads I used to play cod with have 2 seperate clans. The know the raid well and they have a few teams that regularly run it.

Everyone is more than welcome to join it. We weren’t even getting clan rewards.

I've filled my clan points every week :lol:
That's without doing the raid or nightfall (because I don't go looking to and never get invited).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back