Destiny 2

I quite like the timed nightfalls, adds something a bit different to the game.

The boss at the end of this one can fuck right off though. Dinnar who thought an invisible, teleporting bullet sponge would be a fun boss design.

I played the first one up to the end of the story but the grind was shite so I binned it after that.

One question though, why does it say my light level is 13 and ive only just started??

Anybody done the Raid on this yet ? Whats it like ??

just watched it on youtube, looks like a reet ball ache !
It's actually a really easy raid as long as people communicate, particularly as it's possible to be 35 power above the end boss. The dogs can be a pain but as long as you have one person down below who knows the layout it should be simple enough to do.

I played the first one up to the end of the story but the grind was shite so I binned it after that.

One question though, why does it say my light level is 13 and ive only just started??
That's power level, your light level will be one but power starts at 10.

Had a few cracks at the Nightfall tonight with my mate and someone he works with and Christ, it's a proper ball ache. Then to have to do it with five minutes left for The Rat King...
Make sure you get all the anomalies and if you have it use the Riskrunner submachine gun, it gets a lot more powerful if you're taking arc damage and as most of the strike enemies use arc (even the floors do arc damage) it will melt everything.

Last edited:
Need one more bastard scout rifle for the MIDA Multi-Tool quest, been trying since Wednesday and haven't had one drop yet. Been on every day since with countless engrams and gun smith turn ins :neutral:

Back