Destiny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

It just turns it into an exercise in running as fast as you can. As I saw someone post the other day "My weapon is now my sparrow and my ammo is running away".
The others have been fine as they've had time extenders so you can actually take your time as long as you find all of them.

Haven't played this week's yet but seems as though they've given more time to complete but given no way to extend it - consensus is that it's pretty easy as well tbf.

The others have been fine as they've had time extenders so you can actually take your time as long as you find all of them.

Haven't played this week's yet but seems as though they've given more time to complete but given no way to extend it - consensus is that it's pretty easy as well tbf.
I'll be interested to see how it plays out this week cause i'm still to finish one in D2.

I'll be interested to see how it plays out this week cause i'm still to finish one in D2.
Last week's was just a pain in the arse because the boss was shit, once you get used to the mechanics I reckon they're alright and add something a bit different to the game.

Last week's was just a pain in the arse because the boss was shit, once you get used to the mechanics I reckon they're alright and add something a bit different to the game.
The only strike I've enjoyed so far is the one with the massive shrieker at the end.

Have to admit, the structure for this game is a lot better than the vanilla original but...the lack of customisation, the regularity of exotics and the way too streamlined skills means I’m kind of losing interest a hell of a lot quicker. I mean I clocked about 1,000 hours on the first.

Have to admit, the structure for this game is a lot better than the vanilla original but...the lack of customisation, the regularity of exotics and the way too streamlined skills means I’m kind of losing interest a hell of a lot quicker. I mean I clocked about 1,000 hours on the first.
I don’t believe they’ve taken the different rolls away from the gear. Everything’s identical so duplicates are far too regular.

Been struggling for a few weeks now to actually finish the raid for the first time. Furthest I've actually got is this week is completing the dogs. It's a nightmare for Xbox either the LFG pages are demanding every has raid emblem/experience or there's been twice I've put myself in the guided games queue whilst I've been doing other things.

Got into two games with clans and was going well when they leave after about 15 minutes worth of playing to go to college and shite like that. What's the point even going in the queue if you know you don't have enough time to finish it. :lol:

I’ve done the raid on 2 toons 4 times now.

Any 1 on Xbox that wants to learn or run through it and get used to it happy to help as would be nice to run regularly with same people,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back