Destiny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Told myself I wasn't going to buy this... Ordered it this morning.

Probably won't get to play much for a while though.

The the Rtg one I founded?
I was removed due to being in another clan, and the admins took control but @Snappy and @andy didn't bother their arsed when bungie sent out the instructions to change the clan for destiny 2. So now the founder is showing as someone called Nellie-c who controls everything but no one seems to know who he is.

He is active in the game though cos the clan banners have changed when I last looked.

Never received anything from bungie about that. You changed clan though you splitter.

DeeJ

You are a member of a Destiny Clan with an inactive Founder! Recent changes made to the way Clan live on Bungie.net require an active leader at the helm. Click this link and read this article to learn how we hope to correct this issue for you and your fellow Guardians.

May 12 2016

@Pseudonym Number 1 this is the message I get.

Never received anything from bungie about that. You changed clan though you splitter.

Just hanging around the church is great for XP. Always seems to be something happening.

Has anyone completed the story missions yet?

I think I've fallen in love with the Graviton Lance. I didn't pay attention to the weapon types and names in the first Destiny, due to playing it way after everyone else, but this Graviton Lance thingy is mint.

Completed the story last night, is that clan just for PSN? I'm Xbox. :(

There are a few of us on the Xbox playing also.

What's your gamer tag?

For any one else that knows about this sort of thing, the current clan running can this be viewed across Xbox and PS4 or will I need to create one for the Xbox side?

Just downloaded it and may get in later but will be running around with a pea-shooter until I level up. I've sent a clan request -top banner design work!

There are a few of us on the Xbox playing also.

What's your gamer tag?

For any one else that knows about this sort of thing, the current clan running can this be viewed across Xbox and PS4 or will I need to create one for the Xbox side?

lewis1212SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back