Destiny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

this any good then?
promised myself i wouldnt get it,but i'm really tempted....

I was like this and I'm definitely happy I've bought it

Any one noticed Pvp seems to be fucked every time I queue it crashes the game

Last edited:
I got to that Farm bit the new social hub and the first player I see is a fella named Mackem4eva2k17.

Time for someone on ere to put their hands up and admit to someone having an atrocious username :D

I paid £45 quid for it at sainsburys. Loving it, improvements everywhere. The way the soundtrack comes in is excellent.

I was like this and I'm definitely happy I've bought it

Any one noticed Pvp seems to be fucked every time I queue it crashes the game
loved the first one,but it cost a fortune with the original game,then the add ons.
probably not be able to help myself and buy it:confused:

Preordered as soon as announced, and VAT off.

So what's the craic with the clan?
I was one of the founders of the Eurogamer one last time round, but got bored of having to accept/deny requests to join after about 100 :lol:
Not sure, said clans unavailable on the game last night. On the destiny companion app still has me down as RTG clan. So guessing it'll just carry over.
Reason i asked about the code was when i put mine in, there was no lengthy download or anything, just got a d2 avatar!

Preordered as soon as announced, and VAT off.

So what's the craic with the clan?
I was one of the founders of the Eurogamer one last time round, but got bored of having to accept/deny requests to join after about 100 :lol:
The the Rtg one I founded?
I was removed due to being in another clan, and the admins took control but @Snappy and @andy didn't bother their arsed when bungie sent out the instructions to change the clan for destiny 2. So now the founder is showing as someone called Nellie-c who controls everything but no one seems to know who he is.

He is active in the game though cos the clan banners have changed when I last looked.

I was removed due to being in another clan, and the admins took control but @Snappy and @andy didn't bother their arsed when bungie sent out the instructions to change the clan for destiny 2. So now the founder is showing as someone called Nellie-c who controls everything but no one seems to know who he is.

He is active in the game though cos the clan banners have changed when I last looked.

Ah, shame. I actually had SAFC last time for a while when I was unaffiliated :lol:

Still shows me and all the regulars still in the clan when i bring up my D2 character on the app. Just need to sort the admin, and whoever the fuck Nellie is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back