Destiny 2

Towers gone m8 iirc there. Its the farm now, so I'll be stopping to pick up some tractor parts.
It's the shite servers fault.Me x box shows as open nat,any game I play says Nat open.Put destiny in,you have a strict nat message.My ps4 shows type 2,any game i play says type 2 bar,put destiny in and I get you have type 3 nat.If I get all that shite again it's getting traded in.

Aye, that was me. Just hit me up if you get stuck again. :cool:

The start of it
where it remembers what in Destiny 1 you did and who was in your fireteam the first time you did it
is f***ing amazing.
Was weird seeing the names pop up. Some of the earliest ones I couldn't even remember.

Played for an hour and a half and was impressed with what I saw.

Looking forward to a proper session tonight.

Last edited:
Can you play this as a single player or is it all multi player? It looks class but I'm not usually a fan of games that are exclusively multi player

Can you play this as a single player or is it all multi player? It looks class but I'm not usually a fan of games that are exclusively multi player
Both. PvE and PvP. You can play solo, or matchmake with a fireteam of 3. Or 6 when the raid comes out.

More or less multiplayer mate.

But not a case of you can't play if you can't find anyone to play with?
You can play story mode on your todd no bother but after that it's basically multiplayer.

Not really though.
Yes there are other people running about, but patrols and campaign are fun in single player too. And still probably better value than a lot of games.

As long as you can get online, you can play it either way mate.
Aye really.Once campaign is done it's more or less multiplayer.

Back