Destiny 2

I'm starting to peak with the game also.

I'm wanting to do the challenging stuff but then you look on Reddit and that and they demand "290 must of done before" like a true World of Warcraft nerd and I'm like fuck that, cba

Got up to the early 270's and the grind is wearing a bit thin now.

Done pretty much everything the game has thrown up, so I'm just really wandering around doing the same public events time and time again. Just like the first one, game needs more variety.

Got up to the early 270's and the grind is wearing a bit thin now.

Done pretty much everything the game has thrown up, so I'm just really wandering around doing the same public events time and time again. Just like the first one, game needs more variety.

Yeah, I suppose that's where the nightfalls and raids come into it all.

Thanks to Swinny14 I've just managed to do the rat king which was the last of the missions I needed to do. Now I'll have to level up a bit to give the raid another bash.

The raid looks genuinely awful and no interest to me.

If I wanted to do puzzles I'd buy Tetris, but I want to shoot things hence why I bought a shooting game.

Anybody done the Raid on this yet ? Whats it like ??

just watched it on youtube, looks like a reet ball ache !

Last edited:
Anybody done the Raid on this yet ? Whats it like ??

just watched it on youtube, looks like a reet ball ache !
I've done the first bit and it is a ball ache. Mechanics mechanics mechanics.

Bizarrely it's the total opposite of Nightfall which is now a test of how resilient your character is and how fast you can run. Both absolute bullshit.

Had a few cracks at the Nightfall tonight with my mate and someone he works with and Christ, it's a proper ball ache. Then to have to do it with five minutes left for The Rat King...

Back