Destiny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder what power is going to be required for the raid release.

Currently sitting at 272 and 268 on my warlock and hunter.

Luke Smith confirmed that it was 260-280, so it'll be 260 to start and the end fight will be 280.

Give me a shout (Swanneh) if you need an extra person. Having missed out on D1 raids and owt multiplayer, I'm desperate to give all that a go and there's only me and Legend Of Dave who are Xbox on the rtg clan.

Edit: I'm canny shit like but currently 266.

Give me a shout (Swanneh) if you need an extra person. Having missed out on D1 raids and owt multiplayer, I'm desperate to give all that a go and there's only me and Legend Of Dave who are Xbox on the rtg clan.

Edit: I'm canny shit like but currently 266.
Aye, no bother. Although try and get over 270 as it'll be difficult to complete the raid if you're 14 power underneath the end section.

You probably could easily do it at the lower end of the benchmark providing you're skilled and have game sense.

Unless you're 1 of them nerds from World of Warcraft who nitpick at the 0.1% statistic you're missing

Aye, no bother. Although try and get over 270 as it'll be difficult to complete the raid if you're 14 power underneath the end section.

We all need to get together so we can run the raids as a group as I'm sure there are enough of us on Xbox

Also same for nightfalls

Last edited:
We all need to get together so we can run the raids as a group as I'm sure there are enough of us on Xbox

Also same for nightfalls
I'm not in the clan cause I'm already in one but there's me and two others that play together to make up the numbers. One of them is my son, he's 10 but he's a f***ing beast on Destiny.

I'm trying like mad to level up but nothing decent is dropping. I'll keep trying and cross my fingers.

im around tonight from 7ish if you are up for Nightfall runs and potentially looking at the new raid. @moo @andy78 @Lester1979

Aye I'll try and be around then. I accidentally tried the nightfall on my own the other day and was slaughtered constantly (I assumed it would matchmake a fireteam like it does for raids).

Last edited:
Just took the plunge and spent £90 on the deluxe edition on the PSN:-O.
I never played the first so i'm looking forward to getting stuck into this, I've been watching some vids and it looks amazing.
Is there still room in the RTG clan for a complete noob ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back