Destiny 2

Just took the plunge and spent £90 on the deluxe edition on the PSN:-O.
I never played the first so i'm looking forward to getting stuck into this, I've been watching some vids and it looks amazing.
Is there still room in the RTG clan for a complete noob ?
Aye!

Aye I'll try and be around then. I accidentally tried the nightfall on my own the other day and was slaughtered constantly (I assumed it would matchmake a fireteam like it does for raids).

There's no matchmaking on Nightfall or Raids.

im around tonight from 7ish if you are up for Nightfall runs and potentially looking at the new raid. @moo @andy78 @Lester1979
I might be off by then but if I get back on I'll keep an eye out for you.

I've done around 5-6 hours of the campaign and I f***ing love it :D.
I'll be playing this for years like I have with Diablo 3, bit gutted I never bothered with the first one :cry:

I've joined the clan. Having not played the first destiny I haven't a clue what to do when I'm not shooting folks though. How do you join a match with other clan members.

I only play like 2-3 hours a day as I don't wanna get burnt out and I'm massively enjoying it atm like.

245 power level ready to do some Nightfall stuff.

Grinding like fuck around 270 the last few days and it's not been much fun.
A 287 multi tool thing has just dropped though and whilst nobody will care, I really wanted to tell someone :)

I've got something to do with a Rat King which looks like it needs a fireteam. I'll be bugging you sexbox lads over the weekend.

Where the feck is xur ?? :) just completed the main campaign last night and enjoyed it. I think im at 231 atm. Have a bash on it again tonight if I don't buy pes

Back