Describe your life 10 years from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully will have finished my book and with any luck it might have been made into a film. I’m realistic enough to realise that at least the second bit is unrealistic.

If I can stay in the same line of work I’m hoping to take a lump sum from pension and pay off the interest only chunk of my mortgage so I no longer have to sell or re-mortgage at that time.

Both my boys will hopefully be either at uni or in employment. I’ll also hopefully have ticked off a few more Bucket List items.

Sunderland May have made it back to the top league.

I’ll be 63. Hopefully retired from the police (if I’m wearing a police uniform then something has gone very wrong), living somewhere in the sun, mortgage free and generally enjoying life.

Around about this time of year we usually reflect on the year that has past and look forward to the new. As it's the start of a new decade, it got me thinking, how do you hope your life will be in 10 years time?

I will be nearly 50, child 1 nearly 21 so probably working, and child 2 mid teens getting ready for exams. I hope we still live in our current home as we all love it and are happy here. Will still be working in same job. Would be chuffed if we could have saved a bit of money in the bank, we spend what we earn each month (but enjoy our life....live for today!). And wouldn't it be nice in Sunderland were back in the Premier League (and had been for a few years).
53 and keeping a baseball bat by the door for the lads calling on my 19 year old daughter. Asking my 22 year old son to assist in kicking the living shite out of anyone who upsets her. Tweeting Stewart Donald and asking him to sell up and go back to Eastleigh, even though they are 2 leagues above us. Wondering why Player Manager Grant Leadbitter still takes all the set pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back