Describe your life 10 years from now

Around about this time of year we usually reflect on the year that has past and look forward to the new. As it's the start of a new decade, it got me thinking, how do you hope your life will be in 10 years time?

I will be nearly 50, child 1 nearly 21 so probably working, and child 2 mid teens getting ready for exams. I hope we still live in our current home as we all love it and are happy here. Will still be working in same job. Would be chuffed if we could have saved a bit of money in the bank, we spend what we earn each month (but enjoy our life....live for today!). And wouldn't it be nice in Sunderland were back in the Premier League (and had been for a few years).

Around about this time of year we usually reflect on the year that has past and look forward to the new. As it's the start of a new decade, it got me thinking, how do you hope your life will be in 10 years time?

I will be nearly 50, child 1 nearly 21 so probably working, and child 2 mid teens getting ready for exams. I hope we still live in our current home as we all love it and are happy here. Will still be working in same job. Would be chuffed if we could have saved a bit of money in the bank, we spend what we earn each month (but enjoy our life....live for today!). And wouldn't it be nice in Sunderland were back in the Premier League (and had been for a few years).
Three weeks off 57, dunno really. On the home stretch at work, hopefully finally win a howwering xmas match up the dam :evil:. Might finally get round to having the garden how i would like it, kids off and settled other than that couldnt tell you.

Back