Describe your life 10 years from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Around about this time of year we usually reflect on the year that has past and look forward to the new. As it's the start of a new decade, it got me thinking, how do you hope your life will be in 10 years time?

I will be nearly 50, child 1 nearly 21 so probably working, and child 2 mid teens getting ready for exams. I hope we still live in our current home as we all love it and are happy here. Will still be working in same job. Would be chuffed if we could have saved a bit of money in the bank, we spend what we earn each month (but enjoy our life....live for today!). And wouldn't it be nice in Sunderland were back in the Premier League (and had been for a few years).
Most likely deadđź’€

I’ll be arguing with fellow SAFC fans on whether now is the right time to sack Phil Parkinson especially as we’re just outside the National League North division 7 play off places.

That’ll make me 43, hopefully we’ll be well on the way to having what I’d like in pension pots as well as mortgage coming down nicely, couple of decent holidays a year, just getting on really with any luck.

Around about this time of year we usually reflect on the year that has past and look forward to the new. As it's the start of a new decade, it got me thinking, how do you hope your life will be in 10 years time?

I will be nearly 50, child 1 nearly 21 so probably working, and child 2 mid teens getting ready for exams. I hope we still live in our current home as we all love it and are happy here. Will still be working in same job. Would be chuffed if we could have saved a bit of money in the bank, we spend what we earn each month (but enjoy our life....live for today!). And wouldn't it be nice in Sunderland were back in the Premier League (and had been for a few years).
Probably dead..…...

In ten years will be 60ish, by then the mortgage will have been well paid off years beforehand. Hopefully the wife and I will be in semi-retirement, as we don’t have kids we can afford to work part time and take things easy.

Early fifties with two teenage daughters so will have have a shotgun anyway.
Hopefully still living around here as that will mean Brexit worked out and with a nice house with a decent garden. Pension pot swelled somewhat.
If the place goes to shit (shitter) over the next few years then I will be back in Australia living in the Sutherland shire or the Northern beaches with sweaty bollocks and probably not much of a pension pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back