Derbyshire vs Durham. One Day Cup 23rd May 2018

It's Derbyshire mate.

ok, I live there but I have to admit for once they have a decent side this time round.

Wouldn't get too despondent about things.

:lol::lol:

Fair point....it’s Nottinghamshire as well so watch out for those saying Notts ;)

Frustrating that with 4 overs to go we were probably favourites. 1 bad over by Dixon has blown that position.

Going to be a long (white ball) season

Well if nothing else it was an improvement on the games against Yorkshire and Lancashire. Which wasn’t too difficult.

Anyone watching Glamorgan v Middlesex on Sky? Just wondering who the commentator is at the moment. Only clue I have is he played for Warwickshire. Was trying to think who his voice reminded me of and I've got it. Alan Partridge.

Another game lost by the bowlers......

#justsaying

That Dixon is doing nothing, Lewis has had him on his radar for a good while. Surely we have better at the club? Smith, Pringle, Rimmington and Rushworth bowled well. Harding once again expensive and as mentioned, Dixon is just offering nothing and going for 18 in the 48th over proved to be a costly one and poor decision.

Pringle and Smith (again) bowled well but the club don't seem to have much faith/trust with Pringle which is very unfortunate given the lad is wanting to improve with hard work. Club just messing him about as far as I'm concerned.

On the batting side, good to see Latham, Richardson and Clark score runs.

Back