Derbyshire vs Durham. One Day Cup 23rd May 2018

Rushy, Steel and Dixon in the squad. Potts drops out. Guess the batting lineup.... Guess who doesn't bowl full overs..... Will we bat first if given the option?

Playing cards as usual. Reminds me of a Whickham CC fixture years ago when my mate a left arm seamer used to always bat eleven. He was excited as owt last game of the season when we were drawing cards for batting positions. He drew the first card and pulled out a Jack. "Even God knows ya shite" came the quick as a flash comment.

FFS negative you lot. Grow a pair of balls and support the lads. Agree with Lewis out though!!!

I'm doing everything I can to support the lads with memberships and away games.

My main concern is with the 2 coaches as it was last season and the fact Harker is still hanging about like a bad smell, a person I've been critical of for years on here.

The cricket I have seen so far in this competition has been very poor, with some very poor and baffling decisions made.

It will be interesting to see what the batting line-up is today and who bowls their full allocation of overs as 2 of the 3 most economical bowlers from Sunday didn't bowl out their allocated overs which was baffling.

We all support the team, but ultimately they are failing to even remotely compete in this competition so far.
Two games. Admittedly the team itself is probably not as strong as previous ones … but in 2014 didn't we lose both opening games, only progressed by a final game win over Yorks and then go onto win the trophy.

No Collingwood. Durham batting 20/0 off 3.2 overs

Steel
Clark
Pringle
Richardson
Latham
Smith
Poynter
Rimmington
Dixon
Rushworth
Harding

I'm doing everything I can to support the lads with memberships and away games.

My main concern is with the 2 coaches as it was last season and the fact Harker is still hanging about like a bad smell, a person I've been critical of for years on here.

The cricket I have seen so far in this competition has been very poor, with some very poor and baffling decisions made.

It will be interesting to see what the batting line-up is today and who bowls their full allocation of overs as 2 of the 3 most economical bowlers from Sunday didn't bowl out their allocated overs which was baffling.

That's often a daft point to make. Sometimes the reason bowlers end up the most economical is down to the time they have bowled during an innings. What if those bowlers had bowled the last couple of overs and got slogged. They then wouldnt be the most economical bowlers and the others that did get slogged would have been. You could then be complaining about the same thing!

That's often a daft point to make. Sometimes the reason bowlers end up the most economical is down to the time they have bowled during an innings. What if those bowlers had bowled the last couple of overs and got slogged. They then wouldnt be the most economical bowlers and the others that did get slogged would have been. You could then be complaining about the same thing!
Smith did bowl one of the last overs and bowled very well

154/4 off 29.3

Richardson made 41
Smith has just gone for 8

Latham 31*
Poynter in at 6.

Pringle bats at 7/8 in 1st game, 3 in 2nd and now is back down to 7/8

Poynter goes for 3

158/5

Last edited:

Back