225/6 with 6 overs left.

Pringle went for 30

Latham 56*

240/8

Latham went for 66
Dixon gone for just 1

3.4 overs left

Last edited:
I'm doing everything I can to support the lads with memberships and away games.

My main concern is with the 2 coaches as it was last season and the fact Harker is still hanging about like a bad smell, a person I've been critical of for years on here.

The cricket I have seen so far in this competition has been very poor, with some very poor and baffling decisions made.

It will be interesting to see what the batting line-up is today and who bowls their full allocation of overs as 2 of the 3 most economical bowlers from Sunday didn't bowl out their allocated overs which was baffling.

Is it becoming clear to you now why Colly didn't bowl out and went in first up to have a slog?

Finished 272 for 8 off the 50 overs. Bit shy but it’s runs on the board.

Not really as his last bowling was in the 27th over. Will Smith didn't bowl out. He bowled very well on Sunday. Having Colly opening the batting has been embarrassing as well.

So you can't figure out why he didn't bowl in the later part of the Lancs innings, was pushed up the order to have a hack, and is not playing today?

So you can't figure out why he didn't bowl in the later part of the Lancs innings, was pushed up the order to have a hack, and is not playing today?

I wasn't necessarily on about the later part of the innings in reference to Collingwood bowling. It doesn't explain Will Smith though.

As for Collingwood, I'm sure he'll be fine for the sponsors on Friday

I wasn't necessarily on about the later part of the innings in reference to Collingwood bowling. It doesn't explain Will Smith though.

As for Collingwood, I'm sure he'll be fine for the sponsors on Friday

Will Smith is a part timer who bowled a couple in the middle overs, Colly is managing an injury that he tweeked during the game. It's not always a conspiracy or cluelessness, it isn't as simple as bowler x bowled a tight over so therefore must bowl out. That's just a simpleton's way of looking at the game.

Will Smith is a part timer who bowled a couple in the middle overs, Colly is managing an injury that he tweeked during the game. It's not always a conspiracy or cluelessness, it isn't as simple as bowler x bowled a tight over so therefore must bowl out. That's just a simpleton's way of looking at the game.

He bowled the 47th over and went for 7 runs.

4 overs, 19 runs, 0 wickets, 9 dot balls, 0 wides, 0 no balls.

Part time or not, he bowled well on Sunday and did so at the end in the 47th over.

We need to start and take a "simpleton" way of looking at the game as the last 2 performances have been embarrassing with some embarrassing decision making

He bowled the 47th over and went for 7 runs.

4 overs, 19 runs, 0 wickets, 9 dot balls, 0 wides, 0 no balls.

Part time or not, he bowled well on Sunday and did so at the end in the 47th over.

We need to start and take a "simpleton" way of looking at the game as the last 2 performances have been embarrassing with some embarrassing decision making

And the one before went for less, the one after saw Davies fall. His bowling in the middle overs was tight enough, but there's a reason he wasn't tossed the ball during any power plays or when Lancs were looking to attack. You're still trying to apply straight lines to a game that is fluid.

It's amazing how different a game against a team who are nowhere near the class of Yorks or Lancs and with the best bowler at the club back in the side, is turning out. Isn't it?

And the one before went for less, the one after saw Davies fall. His bowling in the middle overs was tight enough, but there's a reason he wasn't tossed the ball during any power plays or when Lancs were looking to attack. You're still trying to apply straight lines to a game that is fluid.

It's amazing how different a game against a team who are nowhere near the class of Yorks or Lancs and with the best bowler at the club back in the side, is turning out. Isn't it?

Aye silly me, we restricted Lancs well.............

From what I'm watching at the moment, Derbyshire are coasting, currently 4/9 with the bookies.

Derby require 147 from 23 overs with 9 wickets in hand

Career best of 64 for Reece

Rimmington gets 3 quick wickets

169/4

Derby need 104 from 14 overs

Last edited:

Back