Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep going mate , it's hard but please don't beat yourself up for not making work as just one of them things.
Probably like a football injury if you rush back to early you gonna do more damage .
Cheers mate. I just had a good few days and jumped the gun. I know that now. 12 bastard year you would think I would have learnt how to cope with this bastard by now. Hope you’re ok Lucky.

Aye that’s what I reckon after two days beating mesel up. Knocked me back a bit it has.

But a few people have said the same as you mate. Hope your well.
Alright matey?

Been keeping a forum low profile after a couple of notable meltdowns on here. Was going to delete my account midweek

I was just going to say noted your post again, it's the panics that are my biggest issue.

Getting to work is absolutely atrocious for the absolute head breakdown it causes. Doing that everyday is just incredibly exhausting

Am not even experiencing the usual bounce back later in the day now.

And said before. Am cautious of posting cos I honestly dont have an answer so (again) am thinking do I post honestly or do I lie?

Genuinely just posting in case someone somewhere has similar going on and can explore some of this

But I also understand the limitations of a thread like this

Alright matey?

Been keeping a forum low profile after a couple of notable meltdowns on here. Was going to delete my account midweek

I was just going to say noted your post again, it's the panics that are my biggest issue.

Getting to work is absolutely atrocious for the absolute head breakdown it causes. Doing that everyday is just incredibly exhausting

And said before. Am cautious of posting cos I honestly dont have an answer so (again) am thinking do I post honestly or do I lie?

Genuinely just posting in case someone somewhere has similar going on and can explore some of this

I would hate you delete your account mate and don't worry about meltdowns. Think the difference is that everyone been through similar on here , I have for one , I went round to say goodbye to all my mates as wanted to top myself good job I was drinking at the time as I passed out unconscious .

I would hate you delete your account mate and don't worry about meltdowns. Think the difference is that everyone been through similar on here , I have for one , I went round to say goodbye to all my mates as wanted to top myself good job I was drinking at the time as I passed out unconscious .
Pretty much that. I did that the other week.

Sent a few messages to people who matter. Not the 'help me' kind, just literally 'weather has been shit' or 'SAFC has been shit' type just so my last utterances on earth weren't my screaming help

Wanted to message others I like, say work or in my personal life, but they won't even answer unless I am actually dead

And then decided I'd painstakingly lay things out

Did so. And fell asleep 😅

Pretty much that. I did that the other week.

Sent a few messages to people who matter. Not the 'help me' kind, just literally 'weather has been shit' or 'SAFC has been shit' type just so my last utterances on earth weren't my screaming help

Wanted to message others I like, say work or in my personal life, but they won't even answer unless I am actually dead

And then decided I'd painstakingly lay things out

Did so. And fell asleep 😅
Thank god you fell asleep 👍 and please don't delete the app you get what a lot are going through and think that means a lot as does to me. I've said before about @Hettonlass if you don't like the posts don't look and I got shit for that 🤣 but never had a problem at all and if anything when I've asked something always got back to me so much appreciated to whoever it is.

I don't want to be a downer but suicide rates always tend to rise in spring. People possibly feel more energised to go through with it, or perhaps seeing others more refreshed and happy increases feelings of isolation.

If there's a time to look out for people, it's now.

Last edited:
Alright matey?

Don’t delete your account mate. Even if it’s for this thread to vent. Or private msg.
Nobody has the answers that’s why we go through it then feel good then back to square one.
We need to make sure we are not alone when we do feel down and back to square one and pick each other up.
We can all do this. Keep on keeping on.
Love Rhubarb x

Honestly?

I want to take everything I have, every possesion I own, every honest feeling I have ever had, for any one.

I want to take it all and throw it on a bonfire and watch it burn forever.

Anyone who knows how I feel, good luck to you.
Hope your ok mate.

Honestly?

I want to take everything I have, every possesion I own, every honest feeling I have ever had, for any one.

Is it like a "start again and everything will be ok" kind of thing?

I have the same feelings, looking at houses, move somewhere else, get a new job, life will be better etc.

In reality, I'll take all the problems I already have and they'll still be there in the new house, new job etc.

Honestly?

How you feeling today mate ❤️

Is it like a "start again and everything will be ok" kind of thing?

I have the same feelings, looking at houses, move somewhere else, get a new job, life will be better etc.

In reality, I'll take all the problems I already have and they'll still be there in the new house, new job etc.
Interesting one. About 6 years ago I had the opportunity to get away again. But bottled it.

Through my 20s I lived away. Am sure I was happy. Certainly not like this.

I know why am still here. Kids and an ageing mother I know full well am going to have to care for, even though we hate each other

My brother moved away. He won't ever come back and I don't blame him but I resent him

Might be an age thing like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back