Dentists.

Johnny Alpha

Full Back
I know this must have been done before, but what a bunch of robbing twats.

Whilst I'm sure they are all lovely people, there's something not quite right about wanting to do a job where your customers come out in a cold sweat when they see you, you get to hurt them (even with bloody lignocaine or whatever it is) but then get to charge them £300 for the privilege. And I've got to go back next week. I can't wait :rolleyes:

Shocking.

I know this must have been done before, but what a bunch of robbing twats.

Whilst I'm sure they are all lovely people, there's something not quite right about wanting to do a job where your customers come out in a cold sweat when they see you, you get to hurt them (even with bloody lignocaine or whatever it is) but then get to charge them £300 for the privilege. And I've got to go back next week. I can't wait :rolleyes:

Shocking.
Ahead of @Space Hopper can I ask if your appointment is at 2.30 ?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aye but there’s next to no dentists taking on NHS work at the moment.
There's some truth in this. Last time i went i was charged £20 for her looking in my mouth and then saying what needed done could not be done on the NHS' and then gave me two prices for denture work if done private, which was nice. I got the distinct feeling she wasn't interested in NHS drudgery.

The gf’s dentist reckons there’s less and less money in the trade these days - says he’s thinking of doing something else in the near future.

Back