Dennis Bergkamp/ Pat Viera Management Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

More likely Bergkamp will be next Arsenal manager whenever Wenger goes, it's obvious from reading his autobiography he's got a great football brain and he's a dedicated Cruyff disciple, I think he'll be a great manger.
Don't think Viera will ever be a good manger though.

What a load of shit, sorry marra, anyone inexperienced would love to have a go at a club like Sunderland, its the fuckers already on the gravy train who want to avoid it (and us them)

A hungry young manager is what we need (no idea who by the way)

Each to their own but I'd be very suprised if the likes of Vierra or Bergkamp would touch us with a barge pole. If we were seen as a we'll run club who had, after a spirited fight, succumbed to the drop and the visionary owner had promised a sizeable war chest to the new boss, then maybe.

Sadly we are a basket case, beset by problems off and on the pitch, with a squad of mercenaries. Oh and the owner wants out and we're skint.

More likely Bergkamp will be next Arsenal manager whenever Wenger goes, it's obvious from reading his autobiography he's got a great football brain and he's a dedicated Cruyff disciple, I think he'll be a great manger.
Don't think Viera will ever be a good manger though.

He's part of something special at Ajax. He wont be leaving any time soon.

From reading interviews with him Bergkamp is happy just being a coach. I don't think he fancies the hassle of management. He was always a too laid back character for that. He's still got the old technique though and produced this moment of magic last week.

Each to their own but I'd be very suprised if the likes of Vierra or Bergkamp would touch us with a barge pole. If we were seen as a we'll run club who had, after a spirited fight, succumbed to the drop and the visionary owner had promised a sizeable war chest to the new boss, then maybe.

Sadly we are a basket case, beset by problems off and on the pitch, with a squad of mercenaries. Oh and the owner wants out and we're skint.

I dont think they are hungry young managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back