Dennis Bergkamp/ Pat Viera Management Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

More chance of Dennis the Menace / Postman Pat dream team.

We are playing in the championship and are skint. Before nominating 'would be' managers we need to let that sink in.

More chance of Dennis the Menace / Postman Pat dream team.

We are playing in the championship and are skint. Before nominating 'would be' managers we need to let that sink in.
Sitting back and letting stuff sink in is one of the reasons we are in the shite now.

If we thinking out loud about things we would like to try why not have Short pay off the debt he has got the club in.
Obviously signing Bergkamp and Viera as a management team is totally unrealistic but still 100% more realistic than Short helping us out.

Sitting back and letting stuff sink in is one of the reasons we are in the shite now.

I'm talking about us (the fans). People need to appreciate our clubs reputation is at an all time low. We've just been relegated, the mercenary nature of our playing squad has been widely publicised and unlike the Keane appointment we can't even promise a prospective candidate a decent budget to work with.

Any inexperienced rookie would be mad to want this as their first taste of management.

Get Thierry Henry involved as well. Massive lads fan.
The New First Triumvirate!

I'm talking about us (the fans). People need to appreciate our clubs reputation is at an all time low. We've just been relegated, the mercenary nature of our playing squad has been widely publicised and unlike the Keane appointment we can't even promise a prospective candidate a decent budget to work with.

Any inexperienced rookie would be mad to want this as their first taste of management.
I imagine Moyes resignation is a big red flag for potential managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back