denise coates of stoke city fc, (not transfer rumour)

1) she hasn’t paid that amount. Her family have. It’s just dishonest to suggest otherwise
2) it’s far too low given the revenue it’s based on. Either tax the rich properly or eat them.
3) gambling is f***ing rotten and anyone running a betting company that preys on addicts should be hung

This is yet another absolutely bizarre thread from the OP

That’s an absolutely mental thing to lie about when this forum has a search function and you can verify in less than 20 seconds that you’ve watched both seasons of Sunderland Til I Die and can’t possibly not know what Charlie looks like

What a weird thing to lie about

Whoever he is, he’s a fraud, a liar, and a complete divvy.

No. It’s an example of why it’s wrong that bookmakers are allowed to refuse a bet when they know it’s from a punter who knows what they’re doing.
My exact thought when reading the post you responded to. They attract less clued up punters with price boost (was too short in the first place), bonuses on all correct Yankee's / Lucky15's (the bread & butter of the betting firms: multiple bets) etc.
Try to get a decent single bet on these days.... declined or, as a minimum, heavily limited.

And Tesco workers are only getting a box of Quality Street each as a Christmas bonus
What has that got to do with anything?
She owns a highly profitable company. She saw that on-line was the way to go. She saw it earlier than most and has reaped the rewards.
Tesco workers don't / didn't do any of the above.
They are, the Stoke forums have mentioned it.

They have a wealthy owner that they don't see the issue in throwing millions at the club
I agree with them.

Instead of giving OP the stick, it's fair to point out that his post leads credence to the rumours that Stoke owners are lobbying for FFP reforms.

They aren't rumours. If you dig around on the internet there are lots of quotes on it going back years on both FFP reform and TV money distribution.

Some of the quotes are obviously self serving and ripe for criticism. Some of their ideas and comments on TV money distribution are very fair.

I work in the industry and it comes no surprise at all she’s pulling in that sort of money (albeit it’s totally obscene).

My role is CRM orientated and I oversee a team of 6/7 on both ‘major’ brands we have under our company umbrella. The amount both the two teams collectively make via indirect messaging is staggering - just one small branch of two brands in a company with shit loads more across most continents.

I reckon RG will become a lot more intense as well. The current economic shit show is undoubtedly going to turn more to gambling which is a sad state of affairs.

paid 480m in personal uk income tax last year..her tax bill for one year is about a quarter of KLDs net worth and higher than the net worth pof many other football club owners id have thought..

Fair play to her. Has she payed her annual fee for her brown wheelie bin?

I work in the industry and it comes no surprise at all she’s pulling in that sort of money (albeit it’s totally obscene).

My role is CRM orientated and I oversee a team of 6/7 on both ‘major’ brands we have under our company umbrella. The amount both the two teams collectively make via indirect messaging is staggering - just one small branch of two brands in a company with shit loads more across most continents.

I reckon RG will become a lot more intense as well. The current economic shit show is undoubtedly going to turn more to gambling which is a sad state of affairs.
Ladbrokes/Coral or Paddy Power/Betfair/Skybet?

I'm displaying my ignorance (yet again) but what's RG please?

Aside: (1) how were the above mergers/takeovers ever allowed & (2) how were they executed so surreptitiously?

Back