denise coates of stoke city fc, (not transfer rumour)

The owners of Bet365 are Denise, John and Peter with mum being a minority shareholder.

Her husband, Richard Smith, is a civil engineer and is on the board at Stoke City along with John and Peter.

She has 4 adopted children.

The owner of Stoke City is Stoke City holdings, a holding company that is a subsidiary of Bet365. The shareholders are John, Peter and Richard Smith.

if stoke city holdings is a subsidiary of bet365 then bet365 is a shareholder in it?

Proportionately to her wealth.

I know lads who pay their tax and are on the breadline - who deserve the bigger plaudits?
oh yes you are right..the working man who does the right thing, including paying taxes raising his children as best he can working hard etc is the hero of the nation...but never gets trwated that way by any politician or political party.
Whats the reality?
that i have no connection to safc owners except that i grew up around one or two of the guys who were in quinnys consortium that owned safc..and i have nevr met donald or methven or sartori or anyone connected to them

Last edited:
oh yes you are right..the working man who does the right thing, including paying taxes raising his children as best he can working hard etc is the hero of the nation...but never gets trwated that way by any politician or political party.
Maybe you should start a thread about the working man then, not some multi millionairess paying her taxes as if we should be grateful;.

Maybe you should start a thread about the working man then, not some multi millionairess paying her taxes as if we should be grateful;.
does the working man own football clubs that compete with safc? her wealth is relevant as she is a club owner and funder in a divisionw e hope safc will be in next year..people blather on about our billionaire owner...but her wealth puts it into context

does the working man own football clubs that compete with safc? her wealth is relevant as she is a club owner and funder in a divisionw e hope safc will be in next year..people blather on about our billionaire owner...but her wealth puts it into context
Going to put your own hand in your pocket, Not Charlie?

They're in a different division, so we don't compete with them.

Your spelling is going to fuck now cos I've obviously riled you by challenging your posts.

Take a deep breath and calm down, it's just a messageboard.

Going to put your own hand in your pocket, Not Charlie?
the fuck would i do that for? metven has but substantial sums in like..but then he should..he is the one unfortunate enough to own the thing..
They're in a different division, so we don't compete with them.

Your spelling is going to fuck now cos I've obviously riled you by challenging your posts.

Take a deep breath and calm down, it's just a messageboard.
we may well be competing with them in a matter of months...think long term old chap..

the fuck would i do that for? metven has but substantial sums in like..but then he should..he is the one unfortunate enough to own the thing..

we may well be competing with them in a matter of months...think long term old chap..
No good thinking long term if your can't hit your first objective.

Back