denise coates of stoke city fc, (not transfer rumour)

You have to go something to get your account closed at 365! The most tolerant bookmaker going.
They closed me down years ago because (a) I had the cheek to actually win some of Denise's hard earned money from her & (2) I took them to IBAS concerning a dispute over a winning tricast (a long & ultimately fruitless exercise I won't bore you with). In fairness, they didn't close me down immediately. No, they reduced my bets to a maximum payout of £5. So if I fancied a 9/1 shot, they'd lay me 50p maximum, ha, ha. They also suggested that I might like to close my account although they wouldn't do so. But I dug in out of sheer bloodymindedness, took their paltry bet offers for a few years, made a small (very small!) profit which clearly pissed them off because eventually they closed me down completely, ha, ha.

Strange. I’ve had numerous accounts closed over the years but my 365 one has never even been limited.

Last WC we found a gap in the market - a no lose bet. We bet unders for total tournament goals with Skybet and overs with 365. Overs won and I took 365 for £16k - not a murmur from them. I gave Skybet £10.5k and they limited my account to max stake £4!!

Won‘t use anyone else but 365, far and away the best bookie around. They even pay out losing bets - the 2 goals ahead early payout has been handy a couple of times this season!

that was the deal..put the monry in that short took out..tonhelp fund the club..its niot just day to day costs..its transfer fees and the costs of failed litigation under the previous regime
I don't want to come over as rude and disrespectful here but have you thought about seeking some help with your writing? So many posts from you on one thread and they are painful to read, sadly. If you got some help and were able to improve your writing it would be a great personal achievement and be a boost to your skillset and confidence. Go for it!

oiwasnt positing to criticise..more to highlight her honesty in paying it..and the svale of her wealth in the context of football..far too many of our fans blatehr about us having a billioanire owner..as if its unique
It’s the ones who buy football clubs and have no money you have to watch out for. The sort who take money out of football clubs and don’t pay it back.

It’s the ones who buy football clubs and have no money you have to watch out for. The sort who take money out of football clubs and don’t pay it back.
yes luckily safc has never had such an owner..for while ellis short took the parachute money and fee for the player who was supposed to join watford..he had put far more than that in.

how do nyou know it should be more? yoiu dont know how much she earned..and her company also pays tax..her total contribution is far higher than the £480m..
as for nefarious activituies..gambling is a working class pursuit sneered at by middle class people..
many of those middle class who sneer at gambling think nothing of taking coke at the weekends for exmaple...somehting far more harmful to innocents than gambling ever could be
Tell that to the countless gambling addicts who have ruined their's and their families lives. You really are a loathsome piece of work.

Which is it?

Not the first time you have contradicted yourself, but it usually takes longer than 15 minutes and 2 posts.
Working class gambling is done at a bookies.

Middle class gambling is usually done with stocks and shares.

Upper class gambling is facilitated by a hedge fund manager, usually at the expense of the other classes, and has the best rate of return due to their ability to influence the result.

I don't want to come over as rude and disrespectful here but have you thought about seeking some help with your writing? So many posts from you on one thread and they are painful to read, sadly. If you got some help and were able to improve your writing it would be a great personal achievement and be a boost to your skillset and confidence. Go for it!
It's a bit like Blowjob's lies, the board has become inured to it. Don't be hard on him/her though, for all we know he/she may have both a digital and ocular disability.

because she has other icnome than the salary from her employment..she is a very large shareholder in the company and recieved hundreds of millions more from dividends from that..her family is her husband and children...maybe her husband eqrned a few quid..
The owners of Bet365 are Denise, John and Peter with mum being a minority shareholder.

Her husband, Richard Smith, is a civil engineer and is on the board at Stoke City along with John and Peter.

She has 4 adopted children.

The owner of Stoke City is Stoke City holdings, a holding company that is a subsidiary of Bet365. The shareholders are John, Peter and Richard Smith.

The owners of Bet365 are Denise, John and Peter with mum being a minority shareholder.

Her husband, Richard Smith, is a civil engineer and is on the board at Stoke City along with John and Peter.

The owner of Stoke City is Stoke City holdings, a holding company that is a subsidiary of Bet365. The shareholders are John, Peter and Richard Smith.

Reckon they need a PR person with a patchy track record in PR and an even worse one in football operations? Asking for someone on here.

Shhhh man it's not like Kildare Not Charlie to be wrong....

Back