December 5th Live footy on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning everyone xx
Happy Birthday to me, itโ€™s fab being 21 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Logon or register to see this image

Morning Hank. Burnley and our match For me.

Morning Gluepot I enjoyed being 18 again last night.

Morning Becs and all.

Morning Janey. Have a good day.

Morning marra ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Morning Hank,
Morning @becs and all,
No footie other than our match today, no beer as driving to Edinburgh very early tomorrow to bring daughter back from Uni, sheโ€™s had 2 negative tests so all good.
Hope everyone has a great day, take care.

Morning mate ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning peeps

bit rough this morn but got my graft done ( only a bit required). self inflicted ๐Ÿคจ

Having cuppa No 3 then on with some home jobs, fridge filter to change, assemble Christmas tree & food to prep.

T at hairdressers for a few hours this morn, just give her a list of stuff to come back with, call at fishmongers & get kippers, smoked trout & some white fish (cod or whatever looks best).

Grub is easy, cous cous with alsorts in it inc harissa sauce, pomegranate + king prawns & smoked fish ( or whatever she can get - bad weather yestda might affect options).

ITV7 to do & watch + Super 6 - thank you @Musicman

No beer or whisky for me today, vino might take a hammering later mind

Happy birthday to the 2 younguns

Avvegudden, smile, & keep on trucking ๐Ÿ•บ

Morning peeps

bit rough this morn but got my graft done ( only a bit required). self inflicted ๐Ÿคจ

Having cuppa No 3 then on with some home jobs, fridge filter to change, assemble Christmas tree & food to prep.

T at hairdressers for a few hours this morn, just give her a list of stuff to come back with, call at fishmongers & get kippers, smoked trout & some white fish (cod or whatever looks best).

Grub is easy, cous cous with alsorts in it inc harissa sauce, pomegranate + king prawns & smoked fish ( or whatever she can get - bad weather yestda might affect options).

ITV7 to do & watch + Super 6 - thank you @Musicman

No beer or whisky for me today, vino might take a hammering later mind

Happy birthday to the 2 younguns

Avvegudden, smile, & keep on trucking ๐Ÿ•บ
Morning wakey have a good day and stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back