December 5th Live footy on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Dilligaf60 @hank williams and everyone else from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Self isolation is finally over so will be outside soon at last. My son's birthday tomorrow so doing family stuff most of the weekend.

Will just watch highlights of our game later , not sure about the beers yet.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM
@viccarlton
This is ours marra.
Logon or register to see this image

The link will tell you a bit about it if you’re curious.
Liberian eh, those *legs * look quite flimsy for the want of a better word :eek:

Last edited:

Good morning Hank and all the lovely lads and lasses who post on this thread.
Will be a footie tart today and choose who I fancy when the time comes.
Morning @WillD memories of about a month ago are flooding back, two threads on the go today.
Morning @T_Bone and @EchoMan enjoyed your music selections last night, just been catching up on there now to get some musical inspiration.
Morning @Spam Javelin - did I win by default?
Morning @VHFC - saw your message on the parallel universe thread. Same to you marra and have a great day in SR3!

Graft for me this morning then off for a a pub lunch in a village called Ashurst in West Sussex. Hoping to see Len or Jackie.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!
Morning marra

Morning Hank
Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Lazy day for me consisting of walking the dog 🐶 and watching loads of ⚽.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning Mr Gape Giver

& you 👍
Attention ITV7ers 50k available this afternoon + reminders for Super 6

@becs (Super 6)
@Bonzo
@Mk Mackem
@Scorefrom a throw in (Super 6)
@VHFC (Super 6)
@Wakey ftm in Sussex (Super 6)

Get ya pins ooot
Morning Mr M

get them both won & cancel yer trip 😄
Morning everyone xx
Happy Birthday to me, it’s fab being 21 🤣🤣🤫🤥🤣🤣
🥳

Last edited:
Morning Hank
Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Lazy day for me consisting of walking the dog 🐶 and watching loads of ⚽.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Good morning Spam nowt wrong with lazying stay safe and enjoy it 👍

Good morning Hank and all the lovely lads and lasses who post on this thread.
Will be a footie tart today and choose who I fancy when the time comes.
Morning @WillD memories of about a month ago are flooding back, two threads on the go today.
Morning @T_Bone and @EchoMan enjoyed your music selections last night, just been catching up on there now to get some musical inspiration.
Morning @Spam Javelin - did I win by default?
Morning @VHFC - saw your message on the parallel universe thread. Same to you marra and have a great day in SR3!

Graft for me this morning then off for a a pub lunch in a village called Ashurst in West Sussex. Hoping to see Len or Jackie.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!
Morning gluepot have a good day and stay safe
Morning everyone xx
Happy Birthday to me, it’s fab being 21 🤣🤣🤫🤥🤣🤣
Morning janey. Happy birthday have a good day xx
Morning Hank and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

I've finally completed my self isolation without me and Mrs TVM (no) killing each other, doing some family stuff outside so will miss our game today. Cue our best performance of the season no doubt.

Beers at the ready but not sure if any will be consumed today. See how it goes.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back