Death by Nitrogen

Witnesses say it was prolonged and horrific , state of Alabama say it was a success . I think Michael Beale must be governer
It was a success. As Tom Hanks would say, 'He died didn't he?'

I just think that the witnesses should have been better prepared for what they were going to watch.

Unless the execution was botched but I'm not sure if that was what happened.

It was a success. As Tom Hanks would say, 'He died didn't he?'

I just think that the witnesses should have been better prepared for what they were going to watch.

Unless the execution was botched but I'm not sure if that was what happened.
Could have just done him with a bolt like a cow then or smashed him with a pig mell ☹️

If you murder someone you should forfeit your life, how can it be right to kill someone and live?
Is that in 100% off all cases, a victim of domestic abuse who stabs her husband in the night, a guy who catches a burglar and over does his revenge, or the state assigned doctor who job is to "kill someone and live"

Is that in 100% off all cases, a victim of domestic abuse who stabs her husband in the night, a guy who catches a burglar and over does his revenge, or the state assigned doctor who job is to "kill someone and live"
Not sure 1 and 3 are murder and 2 is manslaughter unless he really did want to kill the burglar

Back