DayZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I did join hardcore, guess that's why I was 1st person!
Still think it's shit at this stage, it has potential but I can't be wasting precious, hard to earn gaming time on this when I could be playing Star Wars battlefront

are there any buildings that you can actually enter? Only played offlin so far mind so mmight be different live
Just had an hour on ApocZ and I'm yet to find a player that's actually friendly. Everyone shoots on sight and I can't find any guns. It could do with a map aswell.

Just had an hour on ApocZ and I'm yet to find a player that's actually friendly. Everyone shoots on sight and I can't find any guns. It could do with a map aswell.
I've been fortunate then. I'm loving it. Can see how it'd get boring mind, but it's not a terrible game!

Complete rip of DayZ mind ya.

I've been fortunate then. I'm loving it. Can see how it'd get boring mind, but it's not a terrible game!

Complete rip of DayZ mind ya.

defo this, had a stint earlier where I found a large backpack, got tooled up with a shotgun & pistol with ammo, plenty of bandages/food/water & also fixed up a jeep to mooch around in.... then it was like, now what?...

still a canny little game mind... especially for 0.69p!!

ve got dayZ like the mod not the stand alone, find it too slow, just got rid of my desktop not long ago as well and playing with a laptop is awful, if yous like dayz you should try Rust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back