David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching the video, I think he's just got those tiny little shin pads that are low down. It might be that which is sticking out a bit rather than the bone.

I played in a game in October and our keeper came out for a back pass which was hit hard and about a metre to his side. He tried to stop and flick his leg out to stop it going out for a corner, and his standing leg just snapped. f***ing rank it was. :eek:

I broke my hip putting a cross in with no-one anywhere near. Worst thing was, Brucey had been coaching me and the cross hit the first man and was cleared back out to me and I tried to get it and just collapsed.

All of a sudden Spain don't look as strong certainties for Euros, what with Villa out and Torres playing like how he looks (a girl).

I dont care what you say that looks broken to me, A facture doesnt make your leg bend the wrong way. A fracture is a crack/chip on the bone which wouldnt make you leg look like that. Broken in my opinion.

I know you've probably been corrected but I just wanted to point out this made me laugh.
I'm guessing you think wood is warmer than metal as well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back