David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably guesswork at this stage, doubt he'll have even had a scan yet.

I dont care what you say that looks broken to me, A facture doesnt make your leg bend the wrong way. A fracture is a crack/chip on the bone which wouldnt make you leg look like that. Broken in my opinion.

Any idea why they want rid?

I think it´s probably just he isn´t the player he was with Valencia. I´m guessing they were hoping to get a fair few million for him and use that with a fair chunk more to sign a new centre forward. Personally I think Rooney would be a great signing for them.

It won't be a proper break, it will probably be like richardsons last season. A broke bone or fracture rather than a total leg break imo

A fracture is the same as a break. Looking at the angle of his leg it looks a nasty one - also its a still shot so cant tell how far it goes.

Any fracture of tibia is a nasty one - hope he makes a full recovery

A fracture is the same as a break. Looking at the angle of his leg it looks a nasty one - also its a still shot so cant tell how far it goes.

Any fracture of tibia is a nasty one - hope he makes a full recovery

It didn't look that bad when watching the game, obviously hope he makes a full recovery.

Types of Fractures
Closed or simple fracture. The bone is broken, but the skin is not lacerated.

Open or compound fracture. The skin may be pierced by the bone or by a blow that breaks the skin at the time of the fracture. The bone may or may not be visible in the wound.

Transverse fracture. The fracture is at right angles to the long axis of the bone.

Greenstick fracture. Fracture on one side of the bone, causing a bend on the other side of the bone.

Comminuted fracture. A fracture that results in three or more bone fragments.

Logon or register to see this image

Sound like a compound to me

Had 2 compound fractures, both playing football. His reaction isn't one of someone who has just suffered a compound fracture. Unless he's git solid as nails and that.

According to Marca's Twitter Aston Villa were interested in signing him :lol::lol::lol:

I'd imagine we'd be interested in signing Messi. Doesn't give it substance.

doesn't even look like he was challenged either which seems odd i reckon its something to do with boot designs these days or could it be the fact that he's being overplayed

The photo isn´t a bone sticking out. He didn´t know he´d broken anything, just that it was knacking. A better photo and article here, but in Spanish.
http://www.marca.com/2011/12/15/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1323948176.html

Watching the video, I think he's just got those tiny little shin pads that are low down. It might be that which is sticking out a bit rather than the bone.

doesn't even look like he was challenged either which seems odd i reckon its something to do with boot designs these days or could it be the fact that he's being overplayed

I played in a game in October and our keeper came out for a back pass which was hit hard and about a metre to his side. He tried to stop and flick his leg out to stop it going out for a corner, and his standing leg just snapped. f***ing rank it was. :eek:

I think it´s probably just he isn´t the player he was with Valencia. I´m guessing they were hoping to get a fair few million for him and use that with a fair chunk more to sign a new centre forward. Personally I think Rooney would be a great signing for them.

It'll be Neymar IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back