David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

When? I seen him fall over about half an hour ago and looked like he twisted his ankle.

He's leaving barca anyway

When? I seen him fall over about half an hour ago and looked like he twisted his ankle.

He's leaving barca anyway

From the looks of that photo he will not be leaving barca anytime soon. Could be the end of his career

It won't be a proper break, it will be like richardsons last season. A broke bone or fracture rather than a total leg break imo

The headline on Marca said broken, but the article said fractured. They´re saying he´s almost definitely out of the European championships. God knows how they know so soon mind.

Look at the pic man his leg has snapped.

Where was he supposed to be going to like?

Not sure but been runours in Spain and narcs released a statement saying he isn't leaving in January, they done the same a few weeks before eto'o left iirc. No doubt city would be interested

Not sure but been runours in Spain and narcs released a statement saying he isn't leaving in January, they done the same a few weeks before eto'o left iirc. No doubt city would be interested

What I read was he was being put on the transfer list with the view of a summer sale. Very little business is done in Spain during the Winter transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back