David Cassidy

My older sister loved him.

And Rod too of course.

And David Essex

And Marc Bolan

And Mick Jagger

Come to think of it she was problies in love with whoever was on the cover of Jackie that week until the next issue came out!
I've mentioned before my poster of Marc Bolan from Jackie when I was a kid. It was supposed to be 'lifesize' and in 3 parts that you cobbled together. His knees came first, then his middle and lastly his face. I sellotaped it up - and he was only about 3ft 6inches tall. Probably the first time I was disappointed by a bloke. :lol:

That's sad news. I'm of an age where I should've been into him in his heyday but instead I liked Bolan, Bowie and Sweet.

The likes of him, The Osmands and the Bay City Rollers ....... Urgh
Hated the Osmonds and my chavvy next door neighbour (called 'common' by my mother) was a Roller, so that was that. :lol:

My missus will be gutted. I am in the doghouse and she will not sleep with me so,it may be sometime before I tell her.

That's sad news. I'm of an age where I should've been into him in his heyday but instead I liked Bolan, Bowie and Sweet.

The likes of him, The Osmands and the Bay City Rollers ....... Urgh
You started off so well.

Bowie and Bolan were great, not so sure about Sweet. Wasn't an Osmonds fan but some of their songs were ok.

Back