Dave Jones and Tom Sloanes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for posting that mate. He comes across really well, is obviously passionate, the fact he's spent time at Oxford means he's not just a presenter who is trying his hand at this and he obviously thinks he can make a difference. One of the key things is that I think the fans trust him. He's not being paid so he won't stay there just to collect a wage; as such I see him a bit like our canary down the mine. If he thinks he's being listened to, is making a difference and that things are moving in a positive direction then he'll stay and make the personal sacrifices mentioned in the video. If he leaves, especially if it's in the next couple of years, then we know something is up. I still sense the hand of FPP in this by the way

i agree, i like him and comes across very genuine

Cheers for posting that mate. He comes across really well, is obviously passionate, the fact he's spent time at Oxford means he's not just a presenter who is trying his hand at this and he obviously thinks he can make a difference. One of the key things is that I think the fans trust him. He's not being paid so he won't stay there just to collect a wage; as such I see him a bit like our canary down the mine. If he thinks he's being listened to, is making a difference and that things are moving in a positive direction then he'll stay and make the personal sacrifices mentioned in the video. If he leaves, especially if it's in the next couple of years, then we know something is up. I still sense the hand of FPP in this by the way
That’s not quite how canaries in mines worked mate.

It's not great but sure the producer will have been in his ear

Maybe, but he should be his own man in that situation. There can be no balanced argument claim where racism is concerned. Neville said nothing wrong or inaccurate. I've kept out of the debate about them being appointed as non execs, but he didn't come across as someone who would challenge Donald there.

Maybe, but he should be his own man in that situation. There can be no balanced argument claim where racism is concerned. Neville said nothing wrong or inaccurate. I've kept out of the debate about them being appointed as non execs, but he didn't come across as someone who would challenge Donald there.
Its the bit about boris and Corbyn being racist and condoning racism, as true as that might be jones as presenter has to put that in that its the views of Neville to not get sky in a lawsuit. Sure Jones agrees with neville but one things for certain it has nothing to do with how he will or will not challenge Donald

Jones doesn't come across well at the end of this from today. Absolutely bizarre stance to take.

No he doesn’t. He says what he has to do. He had been ultra professional in trying circumstances. In fact I’d say he handles it very well.

He had to cover Sky’s arse as Neville made some very serious allegations. Exactly what I’d expect him to do if he was representing my company. Also what a professional says in public and and what they say behind closed doors are always very different.

Last edited:
Its the bit about boris and Corbyn being racist and condoning racism, as true as that might be jones as presenter has to put that in that its the views of Neville to not get sky in a lawsuit. Sure Jones agrees with neville but one things for certain it has nothing to do with how he will or will not challenge Donald

Of course this is correct but people either have an agenda or are too thick to realise this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back