Darts 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was class. Well done Smithy. MVG annoyed me in the semi. He was standing far too close to DVDB. Thought it was poor from him, he'd have had enough to win anyway.

MvG genuinely thought he had that won before a dart was thrown. Absolutely delighted for Smith, that was stunning tonight. Mind you mvg very gracious in defeat.

I think you right mate there, mind his performances throughout the tournament were soo ahead of the others perhaps understandable he was very confident going into the final.

Smith massively upped his game and deserved it fully really pleased for him

I think you right mate there, mind his performances throughout the tournament were soo ahead of the others perhaps understandable he was very confident going into the final.

Smith massively upped his game and deserved it fully really pleased for him
I think Smith averaged 92 Vs Bunting so credit to him as he's increased that average by 10 over 11 sets. Also roll back to his game Vs Schindler, be showed huge balls to comeback. He's had to work hard to win this. MvG will be dissapointed, I didn't see anyone getting near him such the good year he's had but just goes to show what can happen. Incredible effort by both players.

I think Smith averaged 92 Vs Bunting so credit to him as he's increased that average by 10 over 11 sets. Also roll back to his game Vs Schindler, be showed huge balls to comeback. He's had to work hard to win this. MvG will be dissapointed, I didn't see anyone getting near him such the good year he's had but just goes to show what can happen. Incredible effort by both players.

Yeah can’t remember losing a bet ( had one on MVG) and not minding losing as much as this one as very pleased for Smith.

You absolutely right great from both players.

It was a great advert for Darts and credit to both players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back