Darts 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both players deserve respect for a great show and both were great respecting each other at the end and during the game

Smith very worthy champ and full deserved it.

Both players deserve respect for the great show they put him.

People should be celebrating and congratulating both players for a great final, which was great for Darts

Yet every single post you seem to want to have a go at Van Gerwen, find it embarrassing tbh

I reckon it’s a bit embarrassing that you’re so quick to jump in support of a classless, arrogant bellend like MVG. His pathetic gurning is hideous.

Reckon it’s a safe bet that you enjoy Price’s antics on stage.

I reckon it’s a bit embarrassing that you’re so quick to jump in support of a classless, arrogant bellend like MVG. His pathetic gurning is hideous.

No think Price acts and goes on like a child especially in his last match, where Van Gerwen gracious in defeat.

Not sure where you get you anger from or keep having a go, it was clear last night how he acted when beaten, most people said including the people in the studio, how classy he was despite been clearly gutted towards Smith and congratulating him.

You just want and keep insulting and abusing him post after post for some unknown reason.

Probably says more about you tbh

Last edited:

He showed bags of class after the game tbf......
The game needs players like MVG and Price regardless what you think.....always going to be a bit of arrogance there.....Taylor was classless in defeat on a fair few occasions.

He showed bags of class after the game tbf......
The game needs players like MVG and Price regardless what you think.....always going to be a bit of arrogance there.....Taylor was classless in defeat on a fair few occasions.

Exactly

Top class sportsman are by very nature confident and competitive people, in a lot of cases that is what gets them there.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that Van Gerwen for example averaged over a 100 every game in the tournament so of course he was confident going into final, nothing wrong with that whatsoever and totally understandable imo.

However when he was beaten by the better man on the night although he was absolutely gutted he still fronted up and was classy in defeat.

Personally like you say could not see Taylor doing that.

Last edited:
MVG has been great for darts. Helped take it to another level for me, absolute top quality and yer sure has has a bit of arrogance that a lot of the greats have, it’s what helps makes him who he is.

I’ve watched that 3rd leg a few times, absolutely insane. Mardle lost his shit :lol:

His arrogance is good/healthy & on the whole done in the right manner, whilst I think some arrogance shown by others is pretty poor to be honest & quite aggressive.

Bit late to the party but absolutely delighted for Smith last night

Was lovely to see him run straight to his kids after that winning D8, he deserved that moment. Amazing moment for the game

Bit late to the party but absolutely delighted for Smith last night

Was lovely to see him run straight to his kids after that winning D8, he deserved that moment. Amazing moment for the game
100 % correct 👌,Smith always comes across as one of the good guys,and that was nice to see at the end😎

Imo, the Premier League should be

Smith
Price
MVG
Wright
Clayton
Cross
Humphries
Cullen
DVD
Clemens

Rock as an outsider for a wildcard?

They've already said they aren't changing the format, though there's a lot who have a shout for those seventh and eighth spots (made even worse by the fact it sounds like they might've already given Clemens an invite). They might end up changing it.

Aspinall, R. Smith, Noppert all in with a shout too you'd think.

They've already said they aren't changing the format, though there's a lot who have a shout for those seventh and eighth spots (made even worse by the fact it sounds like they might've already given Clemens an invite). They might end up changing it.

Aspinall, R. Smith, Noppert all in with a shout too you'd think.

How many are in the latest format now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back