Darts 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtaf has happened to durrant like ?seemed like he would one to buck the trend from the modern lakeside Crew and actually last.

What happens to the chubby lad with geggs, think he done ok for a year or too anarl. And Scotty dog? think was the nickname. ?
Diven Nar darts in detail like,

Who did rock get
Jose Justica, then Callan Rydz, then probably Aspinall if he gets that far in the last 32.

I've already mapped out who I think will progress and I fancy the Quarters to be:

Price Vs Noppert
Smith Vs Humphries
Dimitri VDB Vs Aspinall or Rock
MVG Vs Anderson

I think it will be Cross and Anderson in the last 16. Cross is in good form but Anderson always seems to do well at the worlds. I think Peter Wright will be the shock early exit. It seems he has his mind on his wife's poor health, can't blame him. I reckon DVDB could beat him if that's how the draw plans out. No doubt they'll be some shock results on the way.

Last edited:
Jose Justica, then Callan Rydz, then probably Aspinall if he gets that far in the last 32.

I've already mapped out who I think will progress and I fancy the Quarters to be:

Price Vs Noppert
Smith Vs Humphries
MVG Vs Anderson

I think it will be Cross and Anderson in the last 16. Cross is in good form but Anderson always seems to do well at the worlds. I think Peter Wright will be the shock early exit. It seems he has his mind on his wife's poor health, can't blame him. I reckon DVDB could beat him if that's how the draw plans out. No doubt they'll be some shock results on the way.
Just had a quick run through the draw and I'm fancying quarter finals of:

Price v Noppie
Smith v Humphries
Huybrechts v Asp
MVG v Dobey

Hard to bet against MVG going all the way for me.

Gonna go out on a limb and say Huybrechts goes on an unexpected run to the semi but is comfortably beaten by MVG

Edit:

And I'm predicting the following seeds will fall:

De Sousa (17) loses to Whitlock
Gurney (24) loses to Soutar
Suljovic (30) loses to Jeff Smith
King (27) loses to Campbell/Baggish (Can't pick the winner there)

And in the biggest shock Wade (8) loses to Jim Williams.

So if anyone wants to back the 5 fold of those seeds all winning its probably easy money :lol:

Last edited:

Price Vs Noppert
Smith Vs Humphries
MVG Vs Anderson

Rydz vs Rock could be a belter mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back