Darts 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got an accumulator for big money riding on Ryan searle to beat Mervyn king and Barty to win Aussie open tennis .....Mervyn king has just been on telly saying he's had no practice as he's been very ill ....should I feel confident ???

Got an accumulator for big money riding on Ryan searle to beat Mervyn king and Barty to win Aussie open tennis .....Mervyn king has just been on telly saying he's had no practice as he's been very ill ....should I feel confident ???

Just seen this. Class. How much?
a 1st major for cullen

Amazing scenes this like. Lost his Mam in October then wins this with his Dad cheering him on 🥲

not sure on Anderson like. considering he seems to almost hate playing these days and doesn't try to hide it. getting in on name and reputation alone. bit like Barney did for years. Cross can feel a bit hard done by imo

not sure on Anderson like. considering he seems to almost hate playing these days and doesn't try to hide it. getting in on name and reputation alone. bit like Barney did for years. Cross can feel a bit hard done by imo

Have to agree with this. Love Gary Anderson and total respect for what he's done and continues to do as he's refreshingly honest and he's said so many times he's half arsed these days. He's currently not a holder of any PDC major and Rob Cross is, hence I believe Cross should be selected ahead of Anderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back