Darts 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dobey played well, always said he will go on and do big things. Majority in that crowd tonight won't have a clue who he is . Bedlington lad which is about 20 mile north in a different county

Chris Dobey played well, always said he will go on and do big things. Majority in that crowd tonight won't have a clue who he is . Bedlington lad which is about 20 mile north in a different county
I went a few years ago and most of the crowd weren't watching/didn't have a clue who was playing. The poor sods in the crowd who went too see the darts were left shaking their heads. The PL is Hearn's cash cow but I think it's a waste of time. Much better to have a schedule like they do in snooker, proper tournaments at suitable venues.

I went a few years ago and most of the crowd weren't watching/didn't have a clue who was playing. The poor sods in the crowd who went too see the darts were left shaking their heads. The PL is Hearn's cash cow but I think it's a waste of time. Much better to have a schedule like they do in snooker, proper tournaments at suitable venues.

it's why I always prefer to watch it on tv.

Was there last night. Was a good night aside from them playing Blaydon Races before Dobey came on. Me and my dad were cheering Suljovic on and a mag behind me went live on FB and I heard him say (presumably about me) "Looka this, how can ya cheer a pak* on over Dobey" :eek:. Couldn't quite believe it myself but just put it down to him being another mag as thick as whale spunk.

Was there last night. Was a good night aside from them playing Blaydon Races before Dobey came on. Me and my dad were cheering Suljovic on and a mag behind me went live on FB and I heard him say (presumably about me) "Looka this, how can ya cheer a pak* on over Dobey" :eek:. Couldn't quite believe it myself but just put it down to him being another mag as thick as whale spunk.
A Serbian-Austrian-Pakistani.

Durrant averaged 98 in his defeat. I've every confidence he'll be OK if he keeps that up. Just a bit of bad luck today with Tabern playing out of his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back