Darts 2018

Prins in next weekend too, he was first reserve, was 5th reserve today after last weeks performance.

Pleased he’s doing well, he’s got a sponsor so it’s a massive weight off his shoulders with hotels and that, so hopefully he will do well.

There’s a canny event he’s doing at shotton next month, week after Cheltenham naturally for davey :lol:

Durrant, Dobey & few others playing, think waites is coming up too.
Aye we are going to that at Shotton. Good to see plenty local lads involved. Last 64 for Prins yesterday gives him some prize money towards the Players Championship OOM

Canny lad Davy, used to play footy with him.
Bumped into him on an airplane to Prague, he was going to play the Prague open and he invited us along.
We didn’t go but we’re on the same flights back and he’d won the tournament!!

Was there last night. Was a good night aside from them playing Blaydon Races before Dobey came on. Me and my dad were cheering Suljovic on and a mag behind me went live on FB and I heard him say (presumably about me) "Looka this, how can ya cheer a pak* on over Dobey" :eek:. Couldn't quite believe it myself but just put it down to him being another mag as thick as whale spunk.

Suljovic is my favoiurite player, so was cheering him on more than usual :lol:

Bloke in front of us was a w***er and was stood up flicking the V's randomly all night, kept shouting come on Dobson! Few people close to us got hit by pens being thrown by other tables, i lad go hit in the face and then it went into his pint, with the lid off so all the ink came out

Yeah, that's the thing. Nothing lost though as it was just a one off game. Competed well, 4 180's, 99.89 average which is decent, but 3/12 (which actually improved) on the doubles, 25%, is not going to get you far here, especially when your opponent is also on a 100 average but 7/9 (77.78%) on the doubles.

I quite liked Suljovic's 'Simply The Best' music.

Durrant out first round in PC3 today

commentators questioning MVG's form there and then he goes and hits a ridiculous 9 darter combination finishing on 150 :lol:

Last edited:
Durrant out first round in PC3 today

commentators questioning MVG's form there and then he goes and hits a ridiculous 9 darter combination finishing on 150 :lol:
Sat watching it. Commentators a bit silly in that MvG game. Chris Dobey into the last 16

Big John beating Cross

Dobey into the semi final beating Wright 6-3

Last edited:
Do you think he's good enough to win things

already made the final of PC2 in his second PDC tournament and he's into the last 16 again today although up against Suljovic. be interesting to see how he does in the big TV tournaments but he's got the game to be a contender no doubt

Aspinall just destroyed MVG :eek:

already made the final of PC2 in his second PDC tournament and he's into the last 16 again today although up against Suljovic. be interesting to see how he does in the big TV tournaments but he's got the game to be a contender no doubt

Aspinall just destroyed MVG :eek:
How do you watch these events

How do you watch these events

on PDC TV which is subscription based but the PDC Facebook page stream the odd game throughout the day

also get the PDC channel on most IPTV services. apparently ;)

Durrant into the semi finals and playing Price

Durrant into the final after beating Price and averaged 109!

Last edited:

Back