Dark nights, dark mornings

Status
Not open for further replies.

What A Waster

Striker
Lost Magpie
After next weekend the hours of daylight start getting shorter.
Not be long before it's still dark at 8am and getting dark by 3.30pm.

Yay, hate the light nights me. I'm hopeful we'll have some nice (rain free) weather and then the gradual darkness creeping in (one of the reasons I hate the light mornings as it wakes me and the bairn up - I need to get some blackout blinds asap tbf, light nights doesn't resonate with the bairn as being bedtime either etc).

Yay, hate the light nights me. I'm hopeful we'll have some nice (rain free) weather and then the gradual darkness creeping in (one of the reasons I hate the light mornings as it wakes me and the bairn up - I need to get some blackout blinds asap tbf, light nights doesn't resonate with the bairn as being bedtime either etc).

I like the light mornings and light nights. Much better.
It's crap living in darkness.

Are you my dad, come back from the grave?

My mam used to go mad with him for bringing a depressing tone to the height of summer.

Unlikely, but you never know.

Awesome that. Would be good in a 365 pic montage with the tree growing and then shedding its leaves

There's a bit on my daily walk where the trees come close to the path and I like watching them change as they go through the seasons. I've often wished I could do a 365 pic there.

There's a bit on my daily walk where the trees come close to the path and I like watching them change as they go through the seasons. I've often wished I could do a 365 pic there.

Start tomorrow always from the same spot. Save them in a separate file on your phone. Would be good to swipe through, probably even noticeable differences after a few weeks

I'm actually gutted the summer has been completely shit so far. We were spoiled last year with that heatwave. Sure it has rained now for three weeks straight.

On holiday in a week or so though. :cool:

I'm actually gutted the summer has been completely shit so far. We were spoiled last year with that heatwave. Sure it has rained now for three weeks straight.

On holiday in a week or so though. :cool:

Rained heavy on the first weekend of the world cup last year.
Didn't rain again til the end of July.

Still time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back