Dark nights, dark mornings

2 most important days of the year to me are the 21st of June & 21st of December. I dread the 1st & look forward to the latter.

I was on my break yesterday & called to a beach that I hadn't been to before, just for a nose. There wasn't 1 single person on the beach on a Friday, a week from the height of summer. It was miserable. Depressing.

After next weekend the hours of daylight start getting shorter.
Not be long before it's still dark at 8am and getting dark by 3.30pm.
That’s the spirit
As we approach summer this twat is talking about the summer solstice & the nights drawing in
Attention seeking bellendary at its finest

Sweden and Finland have the highest suicide rates because of the prolonged darkness it is not good. Sunshine light and Vitamin D is the way forward

The winter is shite apart from the festive period. The rest can fuck off.

Correct.

Nobody thinks January and February are good months. Dark wet and f***ing cold and often with snow.

That’s the spirit
As we approach summer this twat is talking about the summer solstice & the nights drawing in
Attention seeking bellendary at its finest

I've got SAD mate, a condition that ruins my quality of life

Last edited:
That’s fair enough marra. Love it me like.

I admire your view me marra. I like simple things about winter like planting out some winter stuff in pots that add a bit of colour. Like looking at them and they don't take much looking after.

I get pissed off with the cost of delivering 'the perfect Christmas dinner' when a lovely meal could be served at a whole lot less. Added to that are guests who come round and impart, 'Oh, we eat so many Christmas dinners, you could have served something else' GOING INTO RANT MODE NOW. Yeah, I could have served alphabetti spaghetti on toast, at a fraction of the cost, that spelt fuck off, added some sprouts for garnish.

Apart from that, love the festive season.

It was good to talk mate, thank you for letting me share.

I admire your view me marra. I like simple things about winter like planting out some winter stuff in pots that add a bit of colour. Like looking at them and they don't take much looking after.

I get pissed off with the cost of delivering 'the perfect Christmas dinner' when a lovely meal could be served at a whole lot less. Added to that are guests who come round and impart, 'Oh, we eat so many Christmas dinners, you could have served something else' GOING INTO RANT MODE NOW. Yeah, I could have served alphabetti spaghetti on toast, at a fraction of the cost, that spelt fuck off, added some sprouts for garnish.

Apart from that, love the festive season.

It was good to talk mate, thank you for letting me share.

That sounds more like a YOU problem.

Correct.

Nobody thinks January and February are good months. Dark wet and f***ing cold and often with snow.

I've got SAD mate, a condition that ruins my quality of life
I reckon I might have that like. Spoke to my aunty today who is in SR3 and just listening to her talk about the endless rain and having to put the heater on gave me the heebie jeebies. This is why I live in Florida. Weather forecast till mid October? 85F hot and sunny with a 30 percent chance of afternoon thunderstorms. That’ll do for me!

I reckon I might have that like. Spoke to my aunty today who is in SR3 and just listening to her talk about the endless rain and having to put the heater on gave me the heebie jeebies. This is why I live in Florida. Weather forecast till mid October? 85F hot and sunny with a 30 percent chance of afternoon thunderstorms. That’ll do for me!
Sweaty as fuck.
Pestered by mosquitos.
Then get wiped out by a hurricane.

Fuck that.

Back