Dark nights, dark mornings

I reckon I might have that like. Spoke to my aunty today who is in SR3 and just listening to her talk about the endless rain and having to put the heater on gave me the heebie jeebies. This is why I live in Florida. Weather forecast till mid October? 85F hot and sunny with a 30 percent chance of afternoon thunderstorms. That’ll do for me!
I feel much better generally, now I've moved to the sun mind. Certainly does you good.

2 most important days of the year to me are the 21st of June & 21st of December. I dread the 1st & look forward to the latter.

I was on my break yesterday & called to a beach that I hadn't been to before, just for a nose. There wasn't 1 single person on the beach on a Friday, a week from the height of summer. It was miserable. Depressing.
You'll be a day early this December.

I'll be at Stonehenge again this Friday/Saturday for the solstice if it isn't raining. Last year was canny what with the heatwave but it was still chilly in the middle of the night. No alcohol allowed in but where there's a will etc.

I'll be at Stonehenge again this Friday/Saturday for the solstice if it isn't raining. Last year was canny what with the heatwave but it was still chilly in the middle of the night. No alcohol allowed in but where there's a will etc.

What's the reason for going there for that date?

Buy a "beer belly" booze smuggler. :lol:

Sweden and Finland have the highest suicide rates because of the prolonged darkness it is not good. Sunshine light and Vitamin D is the way forward
Aye.
Love the light mornings and light nights, with plenty of sunshine throughout the day.
It's a joy to get up and out of bed early on a morning, when the sun is shining and the birds are singing.

Obviously that'll be Thursday/Friday. :oops:

Back