Danny Röhl

You can be 100% guaranteed though, that if SAFC had brought him in for Mowbray at the time, that this forum and our fanbase in general would have gone ballistic at the thought of appointing someone with such little experience as a first team coach.

I'll get stick for saying it but stand by it.

Same happened when Farioli was linked.
The club have a massive task winning over the fans now tbh, I'm even seeing people saying they don't want Will Still. Whoever it is will probably need a fast start, unless it's somehow Steve Cooper.

He will reach the top, the bloke just gets it and is obviously a very good coach. After each victory at home, he goes around the stadium doing the German arms in the air, most fans stay behind to witness it, it's fantastic, along with Chris Powell ( ex Charlton boss) they jump around hugging each other getting the crowd going, its wonderful to see.

He is young and makes mistakes, playing four up top away at Ipswich being one of a few but how many managers lose 6-0 and still have their name chanted?

We have taken to him more than any manager in my lifetime and if/when he does leave for a club with better facilities, structure and a decent chairman it will be a very sad day at Hillsborough.

Whoever ends up with him will be very lucky, very lucky indeed.
What the f.ooks up with you mate!!!!!
He's useless...I honestly would have Munez back, walking up to the Kop and wanting you to wave cos you beat bleedin' QPR...he's a showman, all glitz and no substance....I would honestly laugh my head off if you got him, after the Beale fiasco.
You need someone with a track record in The Championship, or an old campaigner like Roy hodgson, a Gerrard, or Lampard....Frank Lampards Sunderland has a nice ring to it "Mick McCarthys Mackems"..how can that fail ???

@Visiting owl ..."Shut the fuc k up " ;)

Back