Danny Röhl

Have a Sheff Wed supporting mate who laughed when I suggested we might be in for him. Destined for bigger things according to him. He said if he keeps them up he could get Sheff Wed to the play offs next season. 😂😂

Under contract till June 25 .
Only a year probably wasted more paying off beale .
Only thing is he would want his assistants not thedream team of dodds and proctor
we know head coaches are allowed to bing assistants with them at SAFC..
we know this..people on here repeatedly tell lies and say they cant bring an assistant and they know its a lie when they say it..

I think he's done a pretty decent job at Sheff Wed. He'd be a marked improvement on Beale. Anyone who comes in needs to bring their own staff and start fresh and get the feel good factor we had with Mowbray last season back.
he joined them in october when they were bottom of the champipnship...now they are seco d bottom...

he joined them in october when they were bottom of the champipnship...now they are seco d bottom...

Since Röhl took over, we are placed 12th in the table. Since the first international break of his tenure, which gave him his first chance to work with the players for more than a few days at a time, we were placed 9th.

He's overseen a 575% increase in our points per game compared to our previous coach.

He will reach the top, the bloke just gets it and is obviously a very good coach. After each victory at home, he goes around the stadium doing the German arms in the air, most fans stay behind to witness it, it's fantastic, along with Chris Powell ( ex Charlton boss) they jump around hugging each other getting the crowd going, its wonderful to see.

He is young and makes mistakes, playing four up top away at Ipswich being one of a few but how many managers lose 6-0 and still have their name chanted?

We have taken to him more than any manager in my lifetime and if/when he does leave for a club with better facilities, structure and a decent chairman it will be a very sad day at Hillsborough.

Whoever ends up with him will be very lucky, very lucky indeed.
German arms in the air? Sounds a bit dodgy.

Back