Dalian Atkinson - Police on trial

No you didn't.
What a strange thing to say, unless of course you imagine other posters believe you have a secret file on me.

Nb: You'll have to try harder because Dogbark is currently in the lead with telling me I didn't know how old I was.

This always happens in the school holidays :D
I'm not too pleased about your mate syd sharing personal infromation wth you, But hey, if it helps you get an erection where's the harm 👍

Last edited:

What a strange thing to say, unless of course you imagine other posters believe you have a secret file on me.

Nb: You'll have to try harder because Dogbark is currently in the lead with telling me I didn't know how old I was.

I'm not too pleased about your mate syd sharing personal infromation wth you, But hey, if it helps you get an erection where's the harm 👍
He’s sent me all sorts of reconnaissance on you, you filthy bastard

As I said consistently throughout this thread, none of us knew the evidence other than what’s been reported in the news.
It’s tragic that someone has lost their life. Just as tragic that someone who had the responsibility for protecting life has been convicted.
I would expect him to appeal though.
It's not just as tragic , the copper had all the choices and was in his right mind .
I do agree that it's tragic he ended up with so little control but not that he was convicted

Poor guy. Had mental issues. It would seem to be the case that he was known to be in a confused state when the police were called. He was unarmed and allegedly posing no obvious threat to the police. The police fired taser into him and fired the taser for more than 600% the average time. As Mr Atkinson laid there unconscious the jury has accepted that the policeman proceeded to kick him so hard in the head that the policeman’s bootlaces left deep and vivid imprints on Mr Atkinsons skull.

krankie the policeman believes he will appeal the conviction for manslaughter. Well of course he will. But whether the policeman is granted the right to appeal, and whether ultimately he wins said appeal - his OTT actions killed mr Atkinson

absolutely disgusting

More people on your case I see😎

Back