Daily Mail Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone who reads (and believes) a newspaper, any newspaper, for political analysis is an idiot and/or zealot.

The zealots are the worst - buying the papers who both created and then affirmed their monochrome beliefs.

I haven't bought one in 5 years. The last one I bought was to keep me occupied on a plane when I'd forgotten my book and to charge my laptop.

I'd be pretty furious with the cartoon like. Has the Sun had owt to say?

They can be as furious as they like. The main reason you would be furious is that you don't have a history of deliberately targeting ethnic minority groups to the extent of actively campaigning against saving the lives of Jews lined up for death camps, and supporting fascistic murderers who mean us harm to the extent of having to spend the whole war under house arrest. The reason they are furious is because it's not enough for them to be prolific thundercünts, they cannot accept being criticised to any degree for being prolific thundercünts

They can be as furious as they like. The main reason you would be furious is that you don't have a history of deliberately targeting ethnic minority groups to the extent of actively campaigning against saving the lives of Jews lined up for death camps, and supporting fascistic murderers who mean us harm to the extent of having to spend the whole war under house arrest. The reason they are furious is because it's not enough for them to be prolific thundercünts, they cannot accept being criticised to any degree for being prolific thundercünts
:lol:
Bullies don't like it up 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back